Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased a Stellaris DLC (Expansion Pass 5, which has the Nemesis DLC.) The issue being I can't use the DLC when I try to play the game on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RonanFrazer, May 7, 2022.

  1. RonanFrazer
    RonanFrazer Guest

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC


    I have purchased a Stellaris DLC (Expansion Pass 5, which has the Nemesis DLC.) The issue being I can't use the DLC when I try to play the game on Cloud Gaming, even though it states that the Nemesis DLC is part of Game Pass.

    Is there some way to sort this? The only way I could think of fixing this was if I had individually purchased the Nemesis DLC rather then the Expansion Pass. But since I have already purchased the Expansion Pass it won't let me buy the Nemesis DLC individually anyway.

    If someone could get back to me about why I can't play the DLC for my game I would love to know. But otherwise thank you for taking your time to look at my message.

    :)
     
    RonanFrazer, May 7, 2022
    #1
  2. RonanFrazer Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC

    Thank you this has been insightful.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC

    Ronan, this started happening today or when?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC

    Let’s wait for the best Ronan!

    Has been a pleasure
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC

    I ask this because since yesterday Xbox Live services are presenting outages. Right now there is an existing outage.

    We could try waiting until everything goes green again and try again

    You can double check status page here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  6. RonanFrazer Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC

    I bought the DLC a few days ago and it hasn't worked for the game since.
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC

Loading...
  1. Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Stellaris

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]