Xbox Cloud gaming - 'sorry, the queue is taking longer than expected'

Discus and support Xbox Cloud gaming - 'sorry, the queue is taking longer than expected' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I js want to play fortnite and everytime I login I get the message 'sorry, the queue is taking longer than expected' !! this is annoying every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juwairiyahx, Feb 9, 2025.

  1. juwairiyahx
    juwairiyahx Guest

    Xbox Cloud gaming - 'sorry, the queue is taking longer than expected'


    I js want to play fortnite and everytime I login I get the message 'sorry, the queue is taking longer than expected' !! this is annoying every time I try to play so pls fix it

    :)
     
    juwairiyahx, Feb 9, 2025
    #1
  2. Jason Ammisah Win User

    Why did the Xbox cloud wait time change

    I just remembered,

    I waited in the queue for 30 minutes but it said sorry,the queue is taking longer than expected and it was taking so long.

    Make sure you reply
  3. Mark Peters1 Win User

    Long wait times in cloud gaming

    had the same problem. Counted down from 230 mins to zero. Only to get the message "Sorry, the queue is taking longer than expected " and had to wait another 90 mins for connecting to the game. For it to cancel connection after 30 mins of play.
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Email taking longer than expected

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Welcome to the community.

    Hello Liam, if you're referring to the account recovery form you filled out, this could take a little over 24 hours.
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

    How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue is taking longer than expected"

    Hi Ayden_Hester, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

    I'm sorry for your bad experience with cloud gaming, unfortunately this is an issue that is affecting all of us gamers, but from what I understand Microsoft is aware of this issue and there is a team in charge trying to resolve these issues, but apparently it's nothing easy.

    But at least they are trying to resolve this, let's hope that soon we can enjoy cloud gaming without waiting so long in a queue to play. Keep in mind this is a public Microsoft forum where we are gamers like you who help other gamers with basic problems, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

    I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

    Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. Cöcöa Win User

    Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

    I have been playing Fortnite on Xbox cloud for a long time and the longest time I had to wait was 30 minutes. Since Starfield came out it’s now saying 240 minutes = 4 hours and then once it reaches 4 hours it says it’s taking longer than expected and continues in queue until it decides to disconnect me. Haven’t been able to play Fortnite for a few days. So much for paying for the Battle Pass to then in turn not be able to access the game. Absolutely ridiculous!
Thema:

Xbox Cloud gaming - 'sorry, the queue is taking longer than expected'

Loading...
  1. Xbox Cloud gaming - 'sorry, the queue is taking longer than expected' - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming 'sorry

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  6. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  9. “Sorry the queue is taking longer than expected” on Xbox cloud gaming again!!!!

    in XBoX on Windows
    “Sorry the queue is taking longer than expected” on Xbox cloud gaming again!!!!: I just wanna claim my Fortnite dlc yeah Microsoft okay fine I’ll go all the way to my Xbox to claim It since you obviously cannot fix your servers 501f8a2d-89a7-44ca-b1d6-596f10df72c6
  10. How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...: I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that...