Xbox cloud gaming screen time

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming screen time in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So my dad set up screen time that starts at 11 am its 11:22 am and it says my screen tome hasnt started, i checked with my dad , he didnt change it. So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by {myxboxnameistakenhere}, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Xbox cloud gaming screen time

So my dad set up screen time that starts at 11 am its 11:22 am and it says my screen tome hasnt started, i checked with my dad , he didnt change it. So why does it say it didnt start yet

:)

{myxboxnameistakenhere}, Aug 2, 2021
  2. JosephWolfson2 Win User

Screen time on Xbox cloud gaming

i am someone with the exact same issue, but I have an adult account.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, buddy in that case we can try this:

Use an accoubt that can be considered as an adult account (try using another web browser or incognito mode). (Your dad's account works)

Then go to family settings with your dad account and delete your account from the family group:

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Next, change birth year on your account to more than 18
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Sign out and sign in again on your account and try playing banjo to oie

If the issue persists:

Add your main account again using your dad's account as organizer via the link below. (you can see in the new account an "add member" button

Please double check that you select your main account as organizer too, not member.

Once successfully added, sign out from your account one last time and try again
  4. ColeBachmeier Win User

It’s happening on my phone too
  5. A. User Win User

screen time on xbox cloud gaming

Hi Marinbeuve, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, temporalily turn off the screen time, test the game on XCloud, then turn it back on.

Sign in to your Family page with an adult Microsoft account.

On your family group page, select the member whose account you want to manage, and then select the Screen time tile.

To disable screen time limits for a device, select the More options button next to the device that you’re managing, and then select Turn limits off.

I hope this helps.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

May I know if this is happening with this specific game? Could you try playing another to see how it goes?

By the way, if you can try playing the game with another device, let me know if you're able to do it
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming screen time

1. Xbox cloud gaming screen time - Similar Threads - cloud gaming screen

2. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  3. Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari: When i pressed on the cloud gaming app i hot a pop up that said open to safari and i accidentally pressed it now i can’t access the app 291af8a6-4220-4200-be1b-79ec05ad9e29
  4. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  5. Xbox cloud gaming showing black screen on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming showing black screen on pc.: Hello I am trying to use my Xbox SeriesX with my laptop and was unable to use an hdmi port, so I resorted to using cloud play, I had turned on remote play already on the Xbox, and yet when I try...
  6. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  7. I try to play on cloud gaming but I can’t get past the sign in screen. It’s like a loop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play on cloud gaming but I can’t get past the sign in screen. It’s like a loop...: Sign in keeps me in a loop and I can’t get past it. 8cec48a7-bc3f-4269-8eb7-f038800c29f0
  8. Every time i try and start cloud gaming it kicks me back to my menu screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try and start cloud gaming it kicks me back to my menu screen: It was working this morning now whenever I start cloud gaming it takes me back to my menu screen. Other games I don't have on cloud such as gta5 are still working. So I know it's not an ultimate...
  9. When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white: I need help finding out why my screen goes white 8a937d04-9423-4b13-a801-9423bb61e186
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming / Input delay - Screen tearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming / Input delay - Screen tearing: Is there anyway for me to fix this issue on console using mircosoft egde? My wifi is fine d85c4c01-9fb0-4c00-9deb-d2c790b18856