Xbox cloud gaming preview feature is not working

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming preview feature is not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello recently I uninstalled Fortnite because it was taking too much storage. So, I turned to cloud gaming, which didn’t take that much storage.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ducky_EZ, Jan 27, 2025.

  1. Ducky_EZ
    Ducky_EZ Guest

    Xbox cloud gaming preview feature is not working


    Hello recently I uninstalled Fortnite because it was taking too much storage. So, I turned to cloud gaming, which didn’t take that much storage. Because I suck at console and touch screen, I tried downloading Xbox insider and enabling the preview feature to play on keyboard and mouse. Like everyone else said, it automatically switched back to off when I opened it to a new tab or refreshed the page. I do not know how to make the slider stay on to enable the preview feature and tried signing in and out, clearing browser cache and storage, trying a new browser, but it doesn’t work

    :)
     
    Ducky_EZ, Jan 27, 2025
    #1
  2. matthewiag Win User

    Disable Cloud saves for XBox One

    Hello

    Due to the Cloud Save feature being a main party of the Vire Service it can't be disabled like the Xbox 360 cloud save.

    Also is your console enrolled in to the preview program?
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Cloud gaming on Xbox series S

    Not sure why it worked on the Xbox One as Cloud Gaming is a feature that should only be accessible to the subscriber...certain parts of the GPU subscription is a "subscriber only" feature
  4. nastyfoodthtbad Win User

    Is it possible to use your keyboard and mouse to play fortnite on any computer like mac and windows on xbox cloud gaming

    Thank you for the information but will xbox cloud gaming please work to support this. This feature would be great.

    Thank you
  5. Geth Win User

    Xbox cloud saves

  6. Skelly57 Win User

    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to laptop.

    Currently I'm using the Xbox app's cloud gaming feature which is working. Might just switch over to that, less hassle. If there's a way to just simply stream gameplay outside of cloud gaming I'll look into it. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming preview feature is not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox cloud gaming preview feature is not working - Similar Threads - cloud gaming preview

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. Try the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience — Now in Public Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Try the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience — Now in Public Preview: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox cloud gaming preview features still working after turned off

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox cloud gaming preview features still working after turned off: I play on Xbox cloud gaming and on Chromebook I have a extension to play keyboard and mouse to play fortnite but then since xbox cloud gaming got a keyboard and mouse thing for fortnite I checked...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming preview features sayings its off when I still get the keyboard and mouse...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox cloud gaming preview features sayings its off when I still get the keyboard and mouse...: Xbox cloud gaming preview features sayings its off when I still get the keyboard and mouse feature of fortnite and I also play on Chromebook the reason why I want it off because I have a extension...
  8. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  9. I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette

    in XboX Insiders
    I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette: Go to the game pass library limit the list to cloud gaming and hit surprise me. If doing this with a friend (who also has cloud gaming access) add the online coop/multi-player filters. Then you...
  10. Xbox Preview Game Streaming Error - Australia. Xbox Project X-Cloud not available

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Game Streaming Error - Australia. Xbox Project X-Cloud not available: I recently got an email confirming my position to be able to test out xbox game stream. I downloaded the Preview app and it wouldn't even allow me to log in, it'd just "Couldn't sign you in". I...