Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to find the port for XCloud but I couldn't find one. The only one i found was the port for Xbox Consoles. Is there a list for port... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jao Chawarattanawong, Mar 5, 2024.

  1. Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding


    Hi, I'm trying to find the port for XCloud but I couldn't find one. The only one i found was the port for Xbox Consoles. Is there a list for port anywhere that I could've missed ? Thanks in advanced.

    :)
     
    Jao Chawarattanawong, Mar 5, 2024
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding

    Because its nor needed

    Port forwarding is more for local device use NOT consoles you access from the internet

    You can use the xbox ports for your own console but nor cloud

    Since or your connection to the internet that affects connexriviry
  3. Jett Ax Win User

    Arris: Port Forwarding

    I have found 2 different articles about port forwarding and Xbox 360. One is the Xbox 360 have ports forwarded for just Xbox 360, and another to have ports forwarded for the game specific (i.e.Modern Warfare 2). Is there such a thing as having too many ports
    forwarded? The value range with the above mentioned articles overlap on some of the port numbers.
  4. GMAN990 Win User

    XBOX Port Forward

    I see :)

    Well if I were you I would write down any settings your want to save like your wireless network name/ssid and other things like that including your ADSL settings including username/password

    Also save a copy of the router config to a file if you have an option to do so

    Then do a factory reset of the router so its back to the settings it had when it came out of the box, then get it setup to connect to the internet again and then port forward the Xbox ports again first before you set-up anything else
  5. Snyper720 Win User

    XBOX Port Forward

    [​IMG]

    These are the ports I have opened and every time I try to port forward 3074 it says the same error.
  6. Snyper720 Win User

    XBOX Port Forward

    Yeah. That was my last option. I'll let you know if it worked and I'll hit 5 stars and hit yes as the answer to my question.
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding

Loading...
  1. Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Port

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]