Xbox cloud gaming on Samsung Galaxy view 2 17" tablet sign in loop.

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming on Samsung Galaxy view 2 17" tablet sign in loop. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a galaxy view 2 17" tablet, trying to get this to work with xbox cloud gaming but I'm stuck In a sign in loop, after I click on "let's go!" It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by oscarnunez1, Jul 11, 2021.

1. oscarnunez1
    oscarnunez1 Guest

I have a galaxy view 2 17" tablet, trying to get this to work with xbox cloud gaming but I'm stuck In a sign in loop, after I click on "let's go!" It brings me back to sign in again. Anyone know how to correct this??? I'm running xbox cloud on my s7+ tablet no problems. It's wierd.

:)

oscarnunez1, Jul 11, 2021
  2. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

Xbox Smartglass Probems?

It is working fine on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Phone. But does not work on my Samsung Tab 2.

-

It would appear that a new version will have to be released to add new tablets.
  3. OUgroundGAME Win User

Tablet+Xboxone+Smart Glass=?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.7. My only issue is smartglass stays in portrait mode. Rather use landscape. 10 inch tablet may be different.
  4. Lavenia A. Win User

White spot in center of screen when running Wireless Dusplay app on Xbox One

I appreciate you for sending us the photo privately. That helps me further isolate the issue.

The white dot you’re seeing on your screen when casting from your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 to your Xbox One using the Wireless Display app could be a cursor or pointer from the tablet that’s being mirrored on the TV. This can happen if the tablet is interpreting the TV as an external display and showing a mouse pointer.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Check for updates again:

Make sure that your Xbox One, the Wireless Display app, and your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 are all up to date.

Disable mouse pointer on your tablet: Some tablets have an option to disable the mouse pointer when connected to an external display. You can check this in the settings of your tablet.
  5. BasicConduct Win User

What devices does Forza SmartGlass GPS map actually WORK on?

Tried it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 it does not work but obviously works fine on my Windows 8 PC..
  6. 93tid Win User

Can't messge on the xbox app even after the provided solution

Bruh I just say my phones a galaxy s5 aka samsung galaxy s5 stupid bot
    And he just said that Samsung devices are not supported here, so you need to go ask Samsung.
Thema:

1. Xbox cloud gaming on Samsung Galaxy view 2 17" tablet sign in loop. - Similar Threads - cloud gaming Samsung

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim: Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim 26e2eafc-42bd-4846-ad58-377a48490160
  4. Running cloud gaming on TVs other than Samsung

in XBoX on Windows
    Running cloud gaming on TVs other than Samsung: I am a bit shocked the cloud gaming is supported only on Samsung TVs. Isn't there an official solution to run other Tvs? Buying a Nvidia Shield might be a good solution to run on TVs, however as I...
  5. Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming: The triggers are not working in the Xbox Gamepass App, its like the triggers axis' are mapped on the right analog stick, and the triggers dont work at all. Outside the Xbox Game Pass App it works...
  6. How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?: When redeeming V-Bucks (I know how to do that. This is for my grandson) #6 Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you...
  7. Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working: I have a Samsung TV with Samsung Gaming Hub. It has the XBOX app, and I am subscribed to XBOX GamePass Ultimate. The microphone does not work on on my headset for XBOX cloud games. I read this is...
  8. Can I play multiplayer games via Cloud Gaming on the Samsung tv?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play multiplayer games via Cloud Gaming on the Samsung tv?: I have bought a 2022 Samsung smart tv with a Gaming hub in-built. Hence I do not require an Xbox console. I have an Xbox Ultimate GamePass, I can connect 2 Xbox controllers to the TV. Can I play...
  9. resolution of Game Pass Cloud off on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G

in XBoX on Mobile
    resolution of Game Pass Cloud off on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G: I played a lot of Gears 5 on XCloud on my Note 9, but then got a Note 20 Ultra 5g and hadn't tested the new Game Pass offering until today. The resolution of the game is off and I can't figure out...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Cloud - Wrong resolution on Samsung S10Lite

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Cloud - Wrong resolution on Samsung S10Lite: [IMG] When cloud gaming has been released I could use it with no issue on my mobile phone. In the last days I can nolonger play on my mobile because the user interface is not centered, looks...