Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes)

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I tried to play Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming as it usually is and when the game starts it seems that a game time will start which I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cesar Caicedo Acosta, Jun 12, 2023.

  1. Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes)


    Today I tried to play Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming as it usually is and when the game starts it seems that a game time will start which I already count and is exactly 10 minutes, if a fortnite game lasts an average of 20 minutes, well now I will never be able to finish a game, which I think is the end of Xbox Cloud Gaming, they never warned of a change like this, yesterday I played without problems and today they started with those limitations. At the end of the time, I get a window that asks me to rate the satisfaction in the game. So obviously it is already impossible to continue playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming.

    :)
     
    Cesar Caicedo Acosta, Jun 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Ezmanw Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes)

    You could just use geforce now
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes)

    Well no as it's a developer issue not an xbox issue

    Fortnite handles and manages the queue not xbox
  4. peterJackson-829 Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes)

    Well THAT .reallly sux. This cloud thing. Sounds A BIG RIP OFF to me. a BLOODY SCAM.
  5. Wolf Bat127 Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes)

    I already contacted epic for the queue of Xbox cloud gaming
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes)

    Keep in mind starfield increased the demand for cloud and it's no longer managed by ms aa Ubisoft owns xcloud now
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes)

Loading...
  1. Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes) - Similar Threads - cloud gaming limit

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Can we please remove the 60 minute limit on Xbox cloud gaming?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please remove the 60 minute limit on Xbox cloud gaming?: Hey guys. I got into a Fortnite match and this is my loot- but I think I have the worst luck. [img] I got into a Fortnite lobby and on my chest I found 5 of the best weapons in the game out of a...
  8. Time limit on Xbox cloud gaming for Fortnite

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time limit on Xbox cloud gaming for Fortnite: I only get one hour of play time on Fortnite and that didn’t use to happen I used to play without any problems and now I can only play for one hour each session and it always logs me out when I’m...
  9. Xbox Cloud gaming session limit should be changed.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud gaming session limit should be changed.: It's really frustrating to get kicked mid-match, especially when the session limit is only an hour. Just loading up takes a minute, and an hour isn’t enough to fully enjoy the game. A two-hour...
  10. How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?: Every time that I try and load into any game with cloud gaming on my Xbox, it just comes up with "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've hit your screen time limit." And I don't know how...