Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode?
Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am I missing something here or is it not supported submitted by /u/caseythedog345 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/caseythedog345, Sep 29, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode?
Loading...
-
Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode? - Similar Threads - cloud gaming recognizing
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Why doesn't my cloud gaming on my xbox not recognize my Ubisoft+ premium when I try to play...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy doesn't my cloud gaming on my xbox not recognize my Ubisoft+ premium when I try to play...: I got Ubisoft+ premium to play their games and have been, like far cry, I saw that I could play games like assassin's creed shadows with game pass ultimate so I purchased ultimate but when I tried... -
Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...