Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode?

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am I missing something here or is it not supported submitted by /u/caseythedog345 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/caseythedog345, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode?

/u/caseythedog345, Sep 29, 2022
  2. SammyVS Win User

Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?

Hi Sedomo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When cloud gaming on an Xbox console, any wired or wireless controller that is compatible with an Xbox console will work for cloud gaming on console.

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020

No. The game will only be available on Windows 10 & Xbox Series X|S. However, the game will be coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming, so if you have Game Pass Ultimate, you will be able to play the game via the cloud on iOS, Android, PC web browser & Xbox One Web Browser.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

Hi KristianRusu! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you're using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming in a browser.

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller

Known issue: USB connection does not work as expected

Known issue: Buttons on your controller may not work as expected on Android 9 and later devices
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it works fine

Oh, I see, sorry for the confusion, in this case let's try other things, initially. If you access Xbox Cloud Gaming through a web browser, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can help resolve any temporary data conflicts that may be causing the problem.

If the above doesn't work, then if you are using a specific web browser to access Xbox Cloud Gaming, try switching to a different browser and see if the issue persists. Additionally, if you have access to another device, such as a different computer or mobile device, try accessing Xbox Cloud Gaming from that device to determine if the issue is related to a specific device or browser.

Also don't forget that some browser extensions or plugins can interfere with the functionality of web applications. Disable any extensions or plugins that might be running in your browser and try accessing Xbox Cloud Gaming again.
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode?

1. Xbox cloud gaming not recognizing controller in web browser mode? - Similar Threads - cloud gaming recognizing

2. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  4. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  5. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  6. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  7. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  8. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  9. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  10. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...