Xbox cloud gaming not recognising my game pass ultimate subscription
Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming not recognising my game pass ultimate subscription in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox cloud gaming tells me to buy a game pass subscription despite the fact I already have one. Spoke to Xbox support and was told to post it here to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/whythefuckpphard, Dec 6, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox cloud gaming not recognising my game pass ultimate subscription
Loading...
-
Xbox cloud gaming not recognising my game pass ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - cloud gaming recognising
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription
in XBoX on WindowsCloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play... -
XBOX controller is not recognised by XBOX cloud gaming.
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX controller is not recognised by XBOX cloud gaming.: I have an XBOX wireless controller connected via bluetooth to my laptop (status connected). It has been working for other games with no issues. However when I am trying to start Fortnite in Xbox... -
Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or... -
Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription
in XBoX on WindowsCloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: As title says. I’ve been cloud gaming on my iPad for months now and never had a problem. Today I tried to log in but my cloud gaming just doesn’t recognise the fact that I have a game pass...