XBOX Cloud Gaming not playable for certain games

Discus and support XBOX Cloud Gaming not playable for certain games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have XBOX cloud gaming with the Ultimate Pass that I paid for and now when I select a game, the button to load the game is not highlighted for me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SV001, Nov 14, 2023.

  1. SV001
    SV001 Guest

    XBOX Cloud Gaming not playable for certain games


    I have XBOX cloud gaming with the Ultimate Pass that I paid for and now when I select a game, the button to load the game is not highlighted for me to select it. It works for some games but not others. Especially the one that says XBOX Game Pass. I recently checked my bank transactions and I did pay for it so I'm not sure why it wouldn't load the game

    :)
     
    SV001, Nov 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    XBOX Cloud Gaming not playable for certain games

    Hi there SV001, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    It seems to be a problem affecting several players, including myself, as on the Xbox Cloud Gaming website, the "Play" button appears disabled, and when attempting to run a Cloud game from the Xbox App on PC it automatically closes instantly.

    At the moment, Xbox has not officially announced anything regarding this issue, but given the situation, it's necessary to report the emerging problem to Xbox so that they can investigate and resolve it as soon as possible through the following link:

    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

    On the right side of the web page, press the green button that says "Report" and fill in the information requested regarding the problem.

    It's important to note that in this public forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players.

    I appreciate your understanding and let's hope they resolve the issue soon.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. kipson_10 Win User

    ask

  4. dudeskis01 Win User

    What happens when microsoft no longer supports XBOX One?

    most likely a majority of the games will require the cloud so they will no longer be playable. its just like when a mmorpg is shut down.

    ms will most likely unlock the consoles so the games that dont require the cloud are playable without the check in. if not someone else will hack the xbox.

    all the media functionality will still be great.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option

    The game is only available for the Series consoles and PC. It is only playable through the cloud if you have an Xbox One console.
  6. JudeBaxter Win User

    My accounts/devices

    The game im trying to get on pc is rocket league and im mostly certain that it is playable on pc. I already have it downloaded on xbox
Thema:

XBOX Cloud Gaming not playable for certain games

Loading...
  1. XBOX Cloud Gaming not playable for certain games - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming playable

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5