Xbox Cloud Gaming Not Detecting Controller
Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming Not Detecting Controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have successfully bluetooth connected my controller to my laptop but when i open Xbox Cloud Gaming and try to play a game it says "Controller not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by eric williams2, Jul 24, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox Cloud Gaming Not Detecting Controller
Loading...
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming Not Detecting Controller - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Detecting
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook
in XBoX on Consolesxbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook: *acgamesonline.comHere is a link to a page for a controller identical to the one that I am using. 7d41ebe7-868e-42f7-9539-e592a17ee92e -
Does anyone know how to make a controller get detected on a MacBook for cloud gaming?
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes anyone know how to make a controller get detected on a MacBook for cloud gaming?: my controller is connected to my MacBook with Bluetooth but when I try playing through cloud gaming my controller does not get detected 10062009-7b09-4c01-8634-7b72bfa48dbf -
Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2... -
Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone: I have cloud gaming on my IPhone, but whenever I try to play a game with a controller it gives me this Image. I know that the controller is connected to my phone though because I can you it for...