Xbox cloud gaming narrator turned on and I can't turn it off
Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming narrator turned on and I can't turn it off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; playing xbox cloud out of a browser on linux, narrator seems to be playing on all games and there's no setting to turn it off. This happened... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KleverCaver, Oct 15, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox cloud gaming narrator turned on and I can't turn it off
Loading...
-
Xbox cloud gaming narrator turned on and I can't turn it off - Similar Threads - cloud gaming narrator
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes
in XboX InsidersRegarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For... -
Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please
in XboX InsidersXbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments] -
Xbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title)
in XboX InsidersXbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title): I’ve recently installed the Xbox app on a Samsung TV I own and every time I stream a game no matter what, the narrator is on, I go to turn it off and it’s off, I reload any game, it starts up...