Xbox Cloud gaming MFS says that I am offline and can't play

Discus and support Xbox Cloud gaming MFS says that I am offline and can't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] The game tells me that I would be offline and cannot play even because I am cloud gaming. And if I say "Leave and download" there comes another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MinecraftDj121, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Xbox Cloud gaming MFS says that I am offline and can't play

Xbox Cloud gaming MFS says that I am offline and can't play [​IMG]
    The game tells me that I would be offline and cannot play even because I am cloud gaming. And if I say "Leave and download" there comes another error message. Can somebody help please?

:)

MinecraftDj121, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I found something that could help:

“In the sim (options-general-Data-online functionality} - was turned off needed to turn on. that solved the problem.”

Give that a try to see if that helps

Source:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. MinecraftDj121 Win User

I already did it but except saying something that the game isn't working correctly it's not possible to tell them anything
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yes, can be a bit odd
    But worth giving it a try

If maybe the issue persist the best option is report the problem to the Xbox team using the feedback option available at the end of every cloud gaming session or using the Xbox.com/play website > click on your profile picture > give feedback
  5. MinecraftDj121 Win User

Thank you very much. I will try it out👍
  6. MinecraftDj121 Win User

Okay I will try that tomorrow. But it's wheird because I have no problems like that in other games. And I mean I stream the game with cloud gaming so I should have connection but I will try it in an other network. But just saying it's exactly the same error on my phone and on the PC
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud gaming MFS says that I am offline and can't play - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming MFS

2. cloud gaming bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud gaming bug: I opened up cloud gaming on my phone and i found out that you can play rainbow six siege on it. so i pressed on the game and it pulled up a text saying that i need to purchase game pass to play...
  3. how do I sync game status, in the cloud, on chromebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I sync game status, in the cloud, on chromebook?: I was at level 122 in Wordament on my old Chromebook. When I bought a new Chromebook and logged in, I was reset to level 1. How do I save my level status in the cloud on my old chromebook, so I...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate on PC : having a game both on PC and cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate on PC : having a game both on PC and cloud gaming: Hi everyone! I have the Xbox game pass ultimate for PC. It's really great ! And the cloud gaming is excellent! Great feature. I can play for example Pentiment or Chorus on phone and on PC with...
  5. Purchased games on Game pass Ultimate (Cloud)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games on Game pass Ultimate (Cloud)?: If I buy a game on Xbox.com like dark souls and play it on my computer browser via the cloud without having an Xbox? 023d5c57-c350-49b7-885c-3e1172e6575b
  6. Xbox one x cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x cloud gaming: I have an xbox one x and a subscription for gamepass ultimate, without renewal but still valid. I have bought microsoft flight simulator (with discount because of the gamepass deal). I cannot...
  7. Cannot join friend on cloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join friend on cloud gaming?: I am on xbox series S, so is my friend. He has msfs2020 standard installed, I do not. I am trying to use cloud gaming to join him but i keep getting error code (0x87e10019) and it says "you need...
  8. How to delete cloud save for PC XBox Game Pass on Windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete cloud save for PC XBox Game Pass on Windows?: I've run into bugs about achievement on one of my favorite PC games. I want to delete the cloud save to play it once more. How can I do that? I've read an old thread that some guy said that...
  9. Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game?: Can someone help with my question 11c9da0e-a423-463b-8342-d3b1f5ee94c7
  10. Forza horizon 5 syncs and I can play on cloud play but when I install the game it syncs...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 5 syncs and I can play on cloud play but when I install the game it syncs...: Forza horizon 5 syncs and I can play on cloud play but when I install the game it syncs then crashes on loading screen Xbox series x 5076606e-b1fd-40f2-a801-72a98b2c22ca