Xbox Cloud Gaming Lokal Multyplayer

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming Lokal Multyplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought Xbox cloud gaming recently and i wanted to play on it some games with my friend, for example Injustice, we wanted to play it in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Millie Manukyan, Oct 11, 2022.

  1. Xbox Cloud Gaming Lokal Multyplayer


    Hello,

    I just bought Xbox cloud gaming recently and i wanted to play on it some games with my friend, for example Injustice, we wanted to play it in local multyplayer with two controllers, i connected the two controllers to my tablet, i was able to use both of them. But when i wanted to select a second player in any local multyplayer game it didnt worked. how can i fix this?

    Dawid

    :)
     
    Millie Manukyan, Oct 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Lokal Multyplayer

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that cloud gaming does not support local multiplayer as of the moment.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Lokal Multyplayer

    You gotta remember with modern controllers you need one profile per controller which only one person can be logges in per account

    You can however play halo mcc and you can logon as your xcloud and one person as guest but its the only game that support local multiplayer over cloud

    Cloud services only support one login
  4. xXBOXxOne Win User

    WTF

    BF4, RYSE Multyplayer, Black Flag Multyplayer, Forza 5, Fifa 14, Madden 25, Dead Walking 3

    Those all have optional mics.
  5. TonsorialWinter Win User

    NEED CORRECT PERMISSION TO ACCESS XBOX LIVE FUNCTIONALITY ?

    And what we are to do to playing in multyplayer in live?
  6. TonsorialWinter Win User

    NEED CORRECT PERMISSION TO ACCESS XBOX LIVE FUNCTIONALITY ?

    And what we are to do to playing in multyplayer in live?
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Gaming Lokal Multyplayer

Loading...
  1. Xbox Cloud Gaming Lokal Multyplayer - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Lokal

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...