Xbox Cloud Gaming location issue

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming location issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in turkey for vacation but my Xbox cloud gaming says im in Brazil I don’t know why it says I’m in Brazil can you fix it my Microsoft account is the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dreamxdwastakenoof, May 20, 2022.

  1. Xbox Cloud Gaming location issue

    /u/Dreamxdwastakenoof, May 20, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    problem with a instruction on how to fix region for cloud gaming

    I'm sorry but cloud gaming is not available in your physical location as of the moment which is why you're experiencing the issue.
  3. Rodrigo.Queiroz Win User

    How do i change language in Gears of War 3 on xbox cloud gaming?

    I tested on Xbox Cloud Gaming on the browser by changing the location and the Polish language does not apply as other languages I tested, like Spanish and Portuguese. Looks like the Polish language is not available in this game on Xbox Gaming Cloud.
  4. Hordie Win User

    External Hard Drive Not Detected

    Game saves are located in the cloud. As long as you're connected to the Internet with your Xbox you should be fine.
  5. smw007 Win User

    HELP

    I'm assuming you uploaded the GAME SAVE to the cloud.

    When you start the game on the Xbox 360 it should ask you to select the storage location

    choose the cloud. It will then be able to find the save file there.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

    Cloud Gaming not connecting, loads rocket ship/logo but crashes after that

    Hello Marek Ptakowski,

    Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

    It appears that you are having issue with cloud gaming using your iOS device. Let us check on this together and make sure that you can play cloud gaming in your device after performing some troubleshooting steps in a timely manner.

    It is weird that you are unable to play cloud gaming despite the steps that you have taken. We would like to ask few questions to help us understand the issue further.

    1. Were you able to use the device before for cloud gaming?

    2. Is the subscription you are referring to that is active is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

    3. Have you tried cloud gaming on the next 24 hours? It is possible that there was an issue with Xbox cloud gaming services that is why you can connect to cloud gaming server.

    4. Is your account managed by an organizer in your Xbox Family group? If an organizer in your Xbox family group has set screen time limits for your profile, these settings may need to be adjusted by that organizer.

    5. Can you check for your current location if cloud gaming is supported? For your reference, see: Xbox Supported Countries & Regions | Xbox

    To check for any services interruption with Xbox server, click on the link below:

    Locate for cloud gaming and remote play and if there is an interruption with the service, wait until the service is up and running and try cloud gaming again.

    Additionally, take time to read the following articles provided in the links that is related to the issue you are describing.


    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Gaming location issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Cloud Gaming location issue - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming location

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. cant locate the xbox cloud gaming tab

    in XBoX on Windows
    cant locate the xbox cloud gaming tab: hi! i really want to do cloud gaming on the xbox app. i currently have the xbox ultimate gamepass subscription. i have seen it once before on the xbox app but since then it has been removed. i...
  10. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...