Xbox Cloud Gaming lagging after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on iPhone 12 Pro Max. Any fixes?
Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming lagging after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on iPhone 12 Pro Max. Any fixes? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xcloud runs flawlessly on my iPad, my PC, and Xbox. But when it comes to my iPhone it starts lagging after 10-20 mins of gameplay. For the little... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GodlikeBoarder, Jan 28, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox Cloud Gaming lagging after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on iPhone 12 Pro Max. Any fixes?
Loading...
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming lagging after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on iPhone 12 Pro Max. Any fixes? - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming lagging
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Ongoing Xbox Cloud Gaming Input Lag – Routing/Peering Suspected
in XBoX on ConsolesOngoing Xbox Cloud Gaming Input Lag – Routing/Peering Suspected: HI! I'm experiencing severe and persistent input lag when using Xbox Cloud Gaming, to the point where games become unplayable. It's like I'm swimming through syrup. I’ve spent considerable time... -
how come every time I try to play Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming, it lags and is unplayable?
in XBoX Games and Appshow come every time I try to play Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming, it lags and is unplayable?: every time I go on there it says I have "packet loss" and I cannot play the game because of the lag. It used to work just fine on the same device and internet. 4d09adc8-3b3d-426a-845a-57f764220946 -
Lagging with Starlink WiFi + a booster on Xbox Cloud Gaming
in XBoX Games and AppsLagging with Starlink WiFi + a booster on Xbox Cloud Gaming: I use an iPad Pro to play games, and my main game source is Xbox Cloud gaming. I have starlink WiFi with a booster and it is still so laggy! What can I do to fix the lag. Can I attach an alternate... -
Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming
in XBoX on ConsolesMassive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this... -
bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...
in XboX Insidersbought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game... -
Latency and Lag in Xbox cloud Gaming ?
in XBoX Games and AppsLatency and Lag in Xbox cloud Gaming ?: Hello , I am using i3 , 4gb Ram , intel HD graphics 4000 and I previously used xbox cloud gaming on it and there was no issue but now there is alot of latency and lags so it's not playable the...