Xbox Cloud Gaming / Input delay - Screen tearing
Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming / Input delay - Screen tearing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there anyway for me to fix this issue on console using mircosoft egde? My wifi is fine d85c4c01-9fb0-4c00-9deb-d2c790b18856 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ⚡�������� ����� ⚡, Aug 2, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox Cloud Gaming / Input delay - Screen tearing
Loading...
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming / Input delay - Screen tearing - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Input
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Ongoing Xbox Cloud Gaming Input Lag – Routing/Peering Suspected
in XBoX on ConsolesOngoing Xbox Cloud Gaming Input Lag – Routing/Peering Suspected: HI! I'm experiencing severe and persistent input lag when using Xbox Cloud Gaming, to the point where games become unplayable. It's like I'm swimming through syrup. I’ve spent considerable time... -
Xbox Cloud �� Gaming Controller Input Issues
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud �� Gaming Controller Input Issues: When I’m on the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, it’s able to recognize the I’m using a Xbox controller on my laptop, but whenever I launch a game in Fortnite. The HUD is stuck on mouse and keyboard, even... -
Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming
in XBoX on ConsolesMassive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field: You can not hit the "Submit" button when there is no text in the text field. When you search for something in a game, and then want to go back to show all the results you can not. This is best... -
Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...