xbox cloud gaming in the browser redirects to a blank page

Discus and support xbox cloud gaming in the browser redirects to a blank page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on play for xbox cloud gaming in Australia is just redirects to a blank page in safari and google chrome. I have tried on a macbook,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Musing29, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Musing29
    Musing29 Guest

When I click on play for xbox cloud gaming in Australia is just redirects to a blank page in safari and google chrome. I have tried on a macbook, iphone and windows PC

:)

Musing29, Dec 16, 2021
  2. jad1993 Win User

I have been having the same issue since last night (Dec 15, 2021) after being able to play using Chrome on my Macbook for the past 4 days beforehand. Upon login, I am redirected to a blank white page. Any other browser is saying it's either an unsupported browser or that the controller is not supported. Not sure what has changed all the sudden.
  3. ngocphi Win User

It's best not to use chrome or safari they aren't known to follow webstandardss roo well

Firefox or edge are better and better performing
  4. Musing29 Win User

Thanks, I actually already have all ports open on my mac. I have tried 2 browsers and 3 devices, its strange that I can view the page when I am signed out of my account but as soon as I sign in and click on play it only shows the page of games for a moment before redirecting the blank white page.

On the windows PC it does the same thing in google chrome but then I downloaded the xbox app from the MS store and it does play games however its a bit slow

Where are the Australian servers located? I am near Sydney

looks like it redirect to a blank page when I click on "show all games" too https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/play/login/redirect/?redirectUrl=%2Fen-GB%2Fplay%2Fgallery%2Fall-games
  5. Musing29 Win User

Mine suddenly started working for all browsers including safari now, not sure what’s going on

Also I tried a series X controller and all it does is constantly disconnect from my MacBook Air and iPhone 13 pro max but it stays connected to the windows laptop. Seems to have compatibility issues with Apple

Going to try a duelshock 4 instead as apparently works well with Apple and should work for Xbox cloud gaming.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

This might be an account issue, or you could try using a VPN just to see if it helps!
Thema:

1. xbox cloud gaming in the browser redirects to a blank page - Similar Threads - cloud gaming browser

2. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  3. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  4. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  5. I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser: i logged on today to try and play fallout 4 but the play button was blacked out, the only game i could even play was fortnite ( i don't like that game ) can somebody please help?...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming Won't Load in Browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Won't Load in Browser: When I try to start Starfield via cloud gaming in Browser, it gets to the xbox start up just fine, but then sits at a black screen for about a minute before dumping my back ut to game selection....
  7. The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...: iOS safari Xbox cloud gaming not loading on browser 005b602e-7882-49c1-a8ed-70a100d9ac6a
  8. Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser: This is one of my favorite games and it doesn't even work after I switch from geforce now. Mobile still works for some reason 7d772f9e-0cd8-4446-ab5b-07ce197603a7
  9. Xbox Game Pass cloud via browser suddenly stopped working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass cloud via browser suddenly stopped working: I got my invitation about 2 months ago (as far as I remember), I've played couple of times using web browser, however now I get an error " Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite...
  10. Can not test Game Pass Cloud gaming for browser. invalid invite.

in XboX Insiders
    Can not test Game Pass Cloud gaming for browser. invalid invite.: i got my invite to test Xcloud for the pc on browser. and when i try to log on to play it, it says its invite only and i got the invite a few days ago. is there something that went wrong, or will...