Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish...

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have used xbox cloud gaming before on my older laptop or my steam deck with no issues. I just recently got a new heavier duty laptop and have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas_Schlomas, Feb 1, 2023.

  1. Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish...


    I have used xbox cloud gaming before on my older laptop or my steam deck with no issues. I just recently got a new heavier duty laptop and have been really excited to play my xbox games on the go, but it consistently turns the screen into a weird green pixelated mess.

    I've tried to use the downloaded xcloud app on the laptop as well as going through the website and both routes result in the same green screen. Am I missing something? Is this a temporary bug that is being worked on? It's been doing this now consistently since late December '22 and it's been a little over a month now.

    I've tried ignoring it and just still playing to see if it clears up, which it does after a few seconds. But after a minute or so the green visual bug comes right back.


    Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Thomas_Schlomas, Feb 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish seconds.

    Hi Thomas! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    Just to confirm, this happens when you play via cloud gaming either on app or internet browsers?

    Please make sure that your Windows is up-to-date and also your graphics driver.
  3. TrueNubin Win User

    Xbox One stuck at the initial green screen

    ok so mines slightly different to everyone elses, i put the xbox on it stays on the green screen for like 5-10 mins, i then get pixelated snow for a second then the screen goes black...
  4. Banshee2014x Win User

    Just curious does anyone's xbox work perfectly

    I am having a weird pixel problem On dashboard the far right lower corner has one green pixel that should be black.. It is always on dashboard. And on nba 2k 2014 some screens have the outside edge lines with the wrong color pixels also...
  5. chasefaulk666 Win User

    Green Screen of Death...

    and also now that i think about it on my inital startup it went from green screen to a crazy looking glitched out screen, like an old nintendo game all kind of colors and small pixels, for about 2 seconds and then black screen then an auto power down. starting
    the second time was green screen freeze up.
  6. samsoft17 Win User

    Unable to startup Xbox One S

    Thanks for your response.

    Just tried power reset again keeping time gap of 30 mins. XBOX button goes off after few seconds. Then I pressed EJECT button and it started fortunately. Also Xbox screen started (green startup screen) and goes on. So startup screen came up (green XBOX screen).
    Then all goes off unfortunately.

    Thanks,

    Sameer Gupta
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish... - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming goes

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...