Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish...

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have used xbox cloud gaming before on my older laptop or my steam deck with no issues. I just recently got a new heavier duty laptop and have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas_Schlomas, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish...

I have used xbox cloud gaming before on my older laptop or my steam deck with no issues. I just recently got a new heavier duty laptop and have been really excited to play my xbox games on the go, but it consistently turns the screen into a weird green pixelated mess.

I've tried to use the downloaded xcloud app on the laptop as well as going through the website and both routes result in the same green screen. Am I missing something? Is this a temporary bug that is being worked on? It's been doing this now consistently since late December '22 and it's been a little over a month now.

I've tried ignoring it and just still playing to see if it clears up, which it does after a few seconds. But after a minute or so the green visual bug comes right back.

Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish... [​IMG]

:)

Thomas_Schlomas, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish seconds.

Hi Thomas! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Just to confirm, this happens when you play via cloud gaming either on app or internet browsers?

Please make sure that your Windows is up-to-date and also your graphics driver.
  3. TrueNubin Win User

Xbox One stuck at the initial green screen

ok so mines slightly different to everyone elses, i put the xbox on it stays on the green screen for like 5-10 mins, i then get pixelated snow for a second then the screen goes black...
  4. Banshee2014x Win User

Just curious does anyone's xbox work perfectly

I am having a weird pixel problem On dashboard the far right lower corner has one green pixel that should be black.. It is always on dashboard. And on nba 2k 2014 some screens have the outside edge lines with the wrong color pixels also...
  5. chasefaulk666 Win User

Green Screen of Death...

and also now that i think about it on my inital startup it went from green screen to a crazy looking glitched out screen, like an old nintendo game all kind of colors and small pixels, for about 2 seconds and then black screen then an auto power down. starting
    the second time was green screen freeze up.
  6. samsoft17 Win User

Unable to startup Xbox One S

Thanks for your response.

Just tried power reset again keeping time gap of 30 mins. XBOX button goes off after few seconds. Then I pressed EJECT button and it started fortunately. Also Xbox screen started (green startup screen) and goes on. So startup screen came up (green XBOX screen).
    Then all goes off unfortunately.

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish...

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming goes into a weird pixelated green screen for several seconds every 30ish... - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming goes

2. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  5. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  6. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  8. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  9. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  10. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...