Xbox cloud gaming game pass ultimate sharing

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming game pass ultimate sharing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, my question Is this... We have an xbox console one account has the Xbox game pass ultimate, which it shares with the home console, so then my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ErickaI, Nov 19, 2020.

1. ErickaI
    ErickaI Guest

Hi, my question Is this...

We have an xbox console one account has the Xbox game pass ultimate, which it shares with the home console, so then my account now has game pass ultimate access, can I use the Xbox game pass app on my android phone to use the Cloud gaming as well? If its
    sharing the subscription with my account shouldn't I be able to Cloud game?? If so how do I get it to work? Cuz it only give me the option to download games to console put Cloud won't let me select

Thanks

:)

ErickaI, Nov 19, 2020
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?

Cloud gaming can only be played with an account that PURCHASED Game Pass Ultimate. If you are sharing GPU through the Home console feature, then you will not be able to play in the cloud. That is only for the accounts that actually paid for Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

can I share my game pass that I have brought with another account on Xbox cloud gaming?

Are you asking if you can share Cloud Gaming on another account? If so, then no, it's not possible. Only the account holder that has Games Pass Ultimate can play games on the Cloud.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Is there a way to share Game Pass Ultimate Cloud gaming?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

We can share our Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox by setting our account as Home Xbox, however, as of the moment, cloud gaming feature isn't shareable. Only the account that has the Game Pass Ultimate will be able to play cloud gaming.
  5. Ricky Royea Win User

cloud gaming

You would need an Ultimate subscription on your account in order to access Cloud gaming. Sharing with a friend doesn't give you the subscription.
    then how Would I play game's on the ultimate game pass then?
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

I cannot cloud play anything on series s

The ability to play games through the cloud is not determined by any console type. It would be determined by your subscription. If you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you should be able to play via the cloud on either an Xbox One generation console or on a Series generation of console. It is tied to your account not the console type. Do you currently have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription? Please note that sharing of Gold through the Home console settings does not enable cloud gaming. Cloud gaming is only available to the actual account with the subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox cloud gaming game pass ultimate sharing - Similar Threads - cloud gaming game

2. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  6. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  7. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  8. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  9. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  10. Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.: I have been trying for the last day to play games on cloud gaming but nothing seems to work. Every game that uses cloud gaming seems to have a grayed out play button even though I have the Xbox...