Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a weird issue that in Xbox app cloud gaming when I play any type of game and change camera/main menu to gameplay/pause and resume game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Om_352, Dec 31, 2021.

  1. Om_352
    Om_352 Guest

    Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.


    Hello, I have a weird issue that in Xbox app cloud gaming when I play any type of game and change camera/main menu to gameplay/pause and resume game, the frame pixels render vertically slow. Here is video explaining the issue: https://streamable.com/j6729t That only happen in app and I'm playing on old laptop.

    :)
     
    Om_352, Dec 31, 2021
    #1
  2. Om_352 Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.

    Yeah, it's probably the laptop cause it's old processor and using the intel HD 4000 graphics. When I play on the browser this issue disappear, but I feel that in the Xbox app there is less input lag so that's why I wanted to try and play on the Xbox app but this issue is annoying.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Kindly try on a newer PC and see if the issue persist. It looks like an issue of outdated video drivers. Let me know if the issue persist on a newer device or on your mobile phone via www.xbox.com/play
  4. ThomasK_80 Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.

    i have the exact problem, but from the start. terrible frames appear. Problem is non existent on browser (edge). But it is not a pc problem, because the same problem exists on console (series s), using what seems to be the app.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.

    Sorry about that. Happy new year
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

    4k support

    2160p is the vertical pixels, the horizontal pixels are 3840. I guess they round it off to 4k.
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.

Loading...
  1. Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow. - Similar Threads - cloud gaming frame

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]