Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a DLC for Fable 2 and it downloaded and worked on the other PC now I can not redownload it. So help please? Save file can't be loaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cindee Maynard, Jul 2, 2023.

  1. Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...


    I bought a DLC for Fable 2 and it downloaded and worked on the other PC now I can not redownload it.

    So help please?

    Save file can't be loaded without it

    they say owned but can't be redownloaded

    :)
     
    Cindee Maynard, Jul 2, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a new PC and now it will not work at all? Help please? (I do not have a console)

    Hi Cindee!

    I am sorry to hear about that. There's a recent thread where you got the same issue for the said game via Cloud Gaming. I believe that it's a server/cloud issue. You may need to report it or provide a feedback to Team Xbox. Kindly visit the link below for more information.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

    Best regards,
  3. onyxishere Win User

    What's the best way in transfering data between xbox 360 (white one) to the xbox slim. Also another question involved.

    Put all your game saves either on a usb or the cloud and then redownload all your DLC to the new console.
  4. blinkerty blink Win User

    Fav xbox1 feature

    The idea of voice commands if they work properly,

    Being able to play my games on my account if i go round a friends without needing to redownload all the DLC

    All the possibilities that the cloud can bring to my game, bigger worlds that load before you, weather, day based events maybe who knows what will happen.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    250gb slim HD failure, do I keep my free gold game downloads?

    The games will be listed in your download history so you would still be able to redownload them for free. The only thing you can't redownload is game saves. So you'd want to make sure you have those either on the cloud or backed up on a USB or something.
  6. Applied Motion Win User

    Backwards Compatibility is Broken!

    I looked through some other posts and got my answer. I had bought the DLC on those games via disc. Duh, I forgot. My bad. Either way with the DLC downloaded and saved games moved to cloud via my Xbox 360...everything is working fine.
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...

Loading...
  1. Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a... - Similar Threads - cloud gaming DLCs

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. NFS Unbound Palace Edition + Ultimate Collection Upgrade DLCs Not Working on Xbox Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    NFS Unbound Palace Edition + Ultimate Collection Upgrade DLCs Not Working on Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hello, I’m having an issue with NFS Unbound on Xbox Cloud Gaming where my purchased DLCs are not working. I own both: NFS Unbound – Palace Edition NFS Unbound – Ultimate Collection Upgrade...
  10. Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming: I have been playing Fable 2 on my Steam Deck through Edge browser and tested this on iOS cloud gaming too. The base game is running well. Though it does not load the purchased DLCs. It actually...