Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim.

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I play Skyrim by Xbox Cloud Gaming and was downloading mods, until the server mods page went off the air and after that the game no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wesley Korn360Antonio, May 14, 2022.

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim.

Hello.

I play Skyrim by Xbox Cloud Gaming and was downloading mods, until the server mods page went off the air and after that the game no longer enters.
    Whenever I try to start the game, either through the internet browser or the xbox app on Windows, the game closes, does not even enter the main screen of the game so I can try to disable the mods.
    Says "the game was closed unexpectedly" and from these codes: s40Ea1SHJUrUg6qvBFf8w6.13

I know that putting mods in the game is at our own risk, but the server has disconnected.

I do not have physical console, is there any way to solve this?
    I contacted Bethesda support, but it seems that i was sent an automatic reply because they told me to clean the data from the console.
    But I made it clear that I do not have physical console.

I've disabled the mods on bethesda's website and yet the game doesn't open.

:)

Wesley Korn360Antonio, May 14, 2022
  2. Wesley Korn360Antoni Win User

I get it, thank you then. :(
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Wesley! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently there's no option to deactivate the mods on the game from the cloud, as for that is necessary to clean the data stored in the console, as game support let you know, but cloud games don't have this option
  4. Kthulu43 Win User

System update problems

Oh, BTW, I've tried skipping the update and staying offline. This results in a crash and green screen of death several days later and while you are offline your games don't cloud save. I lost five days of Skyrim this way.
  5. neonarcade Win User

Disk unreadable

I'm having the exact same issues with Skyrim on a On Demand copy! There is NO DVD and I still get "Disc Unreadable" whenever I load a save. This is not an xbox hardware issue, something with Skyrim itself is buggy.

I can start a new game fine, save.. and load those saves. But trying to load my previous saves crashes. I've tried from USB, Cloud Saves, and hard drive. All fail.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Data transfer cable not in Xbox One S box

Hi,

In answer to your questions.

You don't need a working Xbox 360 disc drive to save games to the cloud. You don't even need to launch your games to save them to the cloud either. All you need is an internet connection and an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If you already have a subscription
    for Gold for your Xbox One, this will also work on your old Xbox 360 to allow you to move your save games to the cloud.

Your save games can be copied to the cloud via the storage settings screens on the Xbox 360.

Unfortunately, your '4000 hours' of Skyrim can't be used on the Xbox One S. The Xbox One version of Skyrim is a different game and is not compatible with the Xbox 360 version. Unless Bethesda allow Microsoft to make the 360 version of Skyrim backwards
    compatible, you'll have to keep your old 360 console.
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim. - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming crash

2. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  3. My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...: I have had my Xbox series x for a little while now and was working fine, until recently I did the new COD update and ever since my Xbox keeps crashing religiously. The only game I have played that...
  4. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  5. Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...: I've been playing Starfield in the Cloud on my Xbox One since September 6. I took out an Ultimate subscription specifically for this game. I quickly noticed that when I play the game, after a...
  6. Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.: I’ve run into a problem over the last couple of days. When I go to play Starfield on cloud gaming I either get through the loading process or to the loading screen and the game crashes. When I...
  7. Disney Dream Valley crash on xbox cloud gaming PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Dream Valley crash on xbox cloud gaming PC: When I play Disney Dream valley on XBOX CLOUD when I press RB to see the missions the game disconnects with an error, so continuously. I tried restarting the game, restarting the PC, restarting...
  8. Cloud Gaming not connecting, loads rocket ship/logo but crashes after that

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming not connecting, loads rocket ship/logo but crashes after that: Hi, when I try to play a Game via Cloud Gaming in the XBox App on Windows 11 I get a black screen after the rocket ship animation. After 5 minutes I get an error. I already tried multiple...
  9. Cloud Gaming not connecting, loads rocket ship/logo but crashes after that

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming not connecting, loads rocket ship/logo but crashes after that: Cloud gaming doesn’t open games. I’ve tried everything… support is no help at all. I try to open it via Safari, and I get the rocket ship, an Xbox logo, and then it reroutes me to the main screen...
  10. My skyrim crash when I start Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skyrim crash when I start Cloud Gaming: I cleaned everything, cloud data, saves, Uninstalled three times and nothing works. And I think it's because that some cloud was not totally excluded from the servers even if I cleaned with my...