Xbox Cloud ☁️ Gaming Controller Input Issues

Discus and support Xbox Cloud ☁️ Gaming Controller Input Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I’m on the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, it’s able to recognize the I’m using a Xbox controller on my laptop, but whenever I launch a game in Fortnite.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rsssound__, Dec 3, 2024.

  1. Xbox Cloud ☁️ Gaming Controller Input Issues


    When I’m on the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, it’s able to recognize the I’m using a Xbox controller on my laptop, but whenever I launch a game in Fortnite. The HUD is stuck on mouse and keyboard, even though I’m using a controller. What can I do to fix it??

    submitted by /u/rsssound__
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/rsssound__, Dec 3, 2024
    #1
  2. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Are you this 'Hardcore' ?

    Yea but the cloud does!

    ☁️
  3. skeletor guy Win User

    Xbox Content Blocks

    Not to my knowledge as a lot of in game data and app data is stored in the cloud ☁️. Even in game icons when you put a disc in will change depending on if you are online or not.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

    Hello, Jerry34434 my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

    The issue you're experiencing with mobile touch buttons appearing instead of controller buttons in Fortnite while playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming could be due to a temporary glitch or a misconfiguration. Here are some troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue:

    Restart Your Device: A simple restart can often clear temporary glitches that might be affecting the input settings. Close any unnecessary apps and restart your device.

    Check Input Settings in Fortnite: Once you've restarted your device, open Fortnite and check the input settings. Ensure that the controller input is selected as the preferred input method.

    Reset Controller Configuration: If the input settings appear correct, try resetting the controller configuration in Fortnite. This can sometimes resolve input conflicts or misidentified input devices.

    Update Fortnite and Xbox Cloud Gaming App: Ensure you have the latest versions of both Fortnite and the Xbox Cloud Gaming app installed on your device. Outdated versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

    Clear Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, cached data or cookies can interfere with input detection. Try clearing the cache and cookies for the Xbox Cloud Gaming app or your web browser if you're using the cloud gaming service through a browser.

    Try a Different Browser: If you're using the cloud gaming service through a browser, try using a different browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Sometimes, browser-specific issues can affect input recognition.

    I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can Xbox add wired controller or the pdp riffmaster support for cloud gaming.

    only the standard Xbox pad can be used for cloud gaming, this is unlikely to change in the near future. The controller emulation interface that allows it to work with the cloud is only configured for that and other X input standard control pads

    As far as I know there are no games that can use guitars that are available in the cloud, and given latency issues I don't think you would want to play them
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller

Thema:

Xbox Cloud ☁️ Gaming Controller Input Issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox Cloud ☁️ Gaming Controller Input Issues - Similar Threads - Cloud ☁️ Gaming

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  8. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  9. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  10. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...