Xbox cloud gaming Apple TV 4k

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming Apple TV 4k in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! are there any plan to develop xbox app in apple tv (tvOS)? Now it should be easy. Thanks 681b2eb9-28f0-4c4a-912f-4ad10ecdbbec Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SantosCastañé Rodríguez, Jan 10, 2023.

  1. Xbox cloud gaming Apple TV 4k


    Hi!

    are there any plan to develop xbox app in apple tv (tvOS)? Now it should be easy. Thanks

    :)
     
    SantosCastañé Rodríguez, Jan 10, 2023
    #1
  2. John P_14 Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming Apple TV 4k

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    As of my knowledge, there has been no official announcement from Microsoft regarding the development of an Xbox app for tvOS (Apple TV). However, it's not impossible that one day they would develop one, as the gaming industry is constantly evolving and Microsoft is known for keeping up with the latest technology.

    I would recommend keeping an eye on official Xbox and Microsoft news sources, or checking for updates on the Xbox website such as news.xbox.com.
  3. Vvvhhh Win User

    Xbox One X 4K issue

    Thanks for all the replies.

    My TV LG LG9650 or 965W

    It says on xbox own website that it supports 4K at 24,30 and 60.

    When playing 4K movie I still don't get 4K.

    Just find it weird when it does work with Apple TV 4K and that Xbox One X tells me to activate 4K, seems I'm out of luck and have to buy a new TV when this one breaks.
  4. KayKay Lavan Win User

    Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

    No, I don't have to. The projector automatically recognises 4K. There is no option to activate. I didn't have to for other devices like Apple TV 4K and Firestick 4K. They were automatically recognised with 4K HDR.
  5. KayKay Lavan Win User

    Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

    Finally, I took my Xbox one s to my friend's house and connected it to a 4K OLED TV. And I can see the 4K and HDR signals working fine. I used the same HDMI cable that was connected to the 4K projector. But when connected back to the projector and selected
    the option Allow 4K I see the message the TV doesn't support 4K. But Allow HDR is fine on the Projector. I don't know where the issue is. The projector seems to work fine with Apple TV 4K, Firestick 4K and nVidia Shield TV with 4K HDR signals. The issue seems
    to be with the Xbox the way its detecting the signal on the TV.
  6. Vvvhhh Win User

    Xbox One X 4K issue

    Thanks for the reply Ricardo!



    My TV got HDMI 1.4 that supports 4K@24, which is listed in the link you provided.

    I can select 4K in xboxonex, but when I does that xboxonex says that your tv says it doesnt support 4k.

    First if it wasnt supported I wouldn't be able to select it from the xboxonex (HDR are not selectable), secondly Apple TV 4K sends out 4K where in settings I can choose 4K@24 and third xboxonex help system even says that 4K should be turned on...

    I'm using the same cable from Apple TV and have tested other cables as well, I pluggin it in to the TV directly.

    I tested all those troubleshooting guide without any success, even did a reset on the console. I even tested with 4K movie just to see if it switch to 4K for other content and it wasn't working (the TV gives a temporary popup with the source).

    Not sure what else to test...
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming Apple TV 4k

Loading...
  1. Xbox cloud gaming Apple TV 4k - Similar Threads - cloud gaming Apple

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  6. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  9. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  10. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e