Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in

Discus and support Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Gday gday, Today I was attempting to sign into Cbox cloud gaming with the button in the picture. I was not able to sign in, as when I entered my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mightbeawaffle, Apr 19, 2023.

  1. Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in


    Gday gday,

    Today I was attempting to sign into Cbox cloud gaming with the button in the picture. I was not able to sign in, as when I entered my password, clicked done, and clicked on keep me signed in on the next box that appeared, it brought me back to this page not signed in. I have been troubleshooting for a couple days now, resetting the shortcut on my iPhone, and clearing browser cookies and data. My iPhone 13 is on the latest version, for any of those bots that reply with useless info that want to say “are you on the latest version of IOS? I’m completely stumped, as it worked a day before I attempted to sign in again. Please help!


    Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in [​IMG]


    :)
     
    mightbeawaffle, Apr 19, 2023
    #1
  2. Tomáš Vido Win User

    Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in

    I had the same issue. You have to be 18 in your microsoft account.
  3. Cool Guy4 Win User

    Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in

    Xbix really have to do something about this before we all switch to other cloud gaming centers
  4. Jonny306 Win User

    Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in

    Have you tried checking to see if this happens when using a different network source as well?
  5. mightbeawaffle Win User

    Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in

    Yes I did, I tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox, and no luck. Also, I did clear the cache and browser data already but nothing happened. (MAY I NOTE I DID JUST CHANGE MY PASSWORD)
  6. Jonny306 Win User

    Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in

    Hello there!

    My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

    First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

    Sorry for the questions that seem fairly obvious but have you tried clearing the cache and browser data or using an entirely different browser to see if that may be the issue?
Thema:

Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in

Loading...
  1. Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming com

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...