Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows***... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GiorgosMarnellos, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows***

:)

GiorgosMarnellos, Apr 8, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why is Cloud Gaming not letting me play games I have already downloaded?

Ah, you just said PC Game Pass earlier.

Does it show the game under the cloud tab on the app?
  3. TonyIsntGood Win User

Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

I do not have a tab for "Xbox Game Pass" in my Windows Store. And under Downloads, it only shows 2 of the 12 games I have downloaded in the Xbox App... This is the problem
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox Cloud games wont launch.

5. ArminatorX Win User

Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

Do you have other sound devices (like the internal speaker of your laptop, or external speakers on your PC)?

Windows can differentiate between sound from communications and sound from apps and games. So you can have apps and games output sound on one device (usually speakers), while speech from communications apps (like Skype or Xbox chat or other "phone-like"
    voice communication apps) go to a special voice communications device.

You can set that up by right clicking on the Speaker icon in the lower right in the Information area of the taskbar.

In the context menu, choose "Sound".

You should get a window with several tabs like Playback, Record, Sounds and Communication (I'm using a German Windows, so my translation of the tabs might be a bit off).

But when you go to the first tab, the Playback tab, you should see all the sound playback devices you have on your PC.

Find the headset you have, and choose that as the standard communications device.

Check if that resolves the issue of you not hearing your friend.
  6. evilfangs Win User

Ryse Son of Rome glitched achievement

@ Dakrkplayer2

yes I'm always connected to Xbox live and the internet.

@Lightspeedhero

The in game collectible tab shows I have all collectibles and no achievement for me. I can't try the companion app as it doesn't work for windows phones.
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

1. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app. - Similar Threads - cloud gaming community

2. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming: So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating...
  3. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  4. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  5. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  6. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  7. Xbox on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox on cloud gaming: Hi We currently have a digital xbox for my eldest son which is hard wired in. We also have a 2023 Samsung TV in another room and have downloaded Xbox app so he can game too. This is on wifi...
  8. Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring: My Xbox series X is in preview Delta. I have continually received the message of no more memory available while trying to start a game in Fallout 4. I can play it on the cloud servers, but cannot...
  9. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...
  10. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...