xbox cloud drops fps fc 25

Discus and support xbox cloud drops fps fc 25 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm experiencing FPS drops while playing FC 25 via Xbox Cloud Gaming on my PC. I have a stable wired connection (100 Mbps, ~40 ms latency servers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by claudio matiasmontenegro, Jun 25, 2025.

  1. xbox cloud drops fps fc 25


    Hi, I'm experiencing FPS drops while playing FC 25 via Xbox Cloud Gaming on my PC. I have a stable wired connection (100 Mbps, ~40 ms latency servers in brazil).

    During matches, the framerate sometimes goes up to 60 FPS, but then randomly drops to 45 or even 30 FPS, making it very hard to play. The stuttering and frame pacing issues make the experience unplayable at times.

    I've tried changing DNS, closing background apps, using different browsers and networks, but the issue persists. I've seen other users report similar problems since March.

    Is this a known or regional issue? Any workaround or planned fix?

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    claudio matiasmontenegro, Jun 25, 2025
    #1
  2. Faline C Win User

    xbox cloud drops fps fc 25

    Bom dia claudio, and thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear you're having such a frustrating experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I'm here to help you in any way that I can.

    Check for any server outages with the Xbox Status page here:

    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

    Since you've already tried several good troubleshooting steps and the issue is happening across networks and browsers, this may be a regional performance issue or a broader server-side problem, especially if others have reported similar behavior recently.

    At this point, I recommend submitting feedback directly to the Xbox team, so they can investigate performance reports specific to Brazil.

    Provide feedback to the Xbox team:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Jonathan Deives Win User

    FC 25

    Hi, my name is , I'm an Independent Consultant and a member of the Xbox community like you. I understand your problem, don't worry I'm here to help you.

    Unfortunately, if your graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game, there is no alternative to making it run other than switching to a graphics card that meets the minimum requirements.

    I appreciate your patience, if you have more questions feel free to ask.
  4. MelanieGettings Win User

    I redeemed a Xbox gift card for £15 from my microsoft points. I purchased some EA FC points but I accidentally chose the wrong version. Instead of EA FC 25 points, I chose EA FAC 24.

    Also, I haven't redeemed the in game currency. All I did was exchange my Microsoft points for a voucher then bought ea fc points but for the wrong version. It should have been ea fc 25 and I purchased ea fc 24 points.
  5. Jonathan Deives Win User

    fifa23 points on EA FC25

    Hi, my name is , I'm a member of the Xbox community like you. I understand your problem, don't worry I'm here to help you.

    Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer content from FIFA 23 to EA FC 25. The only allowed transfer was FC Points from FC 24 to FC 25, valid until December 31, 2024.

    https://help.ea.com/en/help/ea-sports-fc/transf...

    I appreciate your patience, if you have more questions feel free to ask.

    ------

    Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    FC 25 on PC

    Game Pass is not required to play online on PC.
Thema:

xbox cloud drops fps fc 25

Loading...
  1. xbox cloud drops fps fc 25 - Similar Threads - cloud drops fps

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...