Xbox cloud did not sync for 2 weeks
Discus and support Xbox cloud did not sync for 2 weeks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have dragon ball kakarot saved on my portable drive I have been using for years to move between my xbox and the one at my girlfriend. Over the two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Modo44, Jan 4, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox cloud did not sync for 2 weeks
Loading...
-
Xbox cloud did not sync for 2 weeks - Similar Threads - cloud did sync
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Why did my cloud save disappear?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy did my cloud save disappear?: I've been playing Crusader Kings 3 on my series X for months using cloud gaming (I do not have the game installed, there are no local saves). Today I went to play but my save, representing 50ish... -
Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...
in XBoX Games and AppsAm i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e -
I recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming but soon as I click on the game...
in XBoX Games and AppsI recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming but soon as I click on the game...: I recently did the xbox ultimate to access cloud gaming, it worked originally but once I did xbox share with my another xbox my game cloud no longer works, 723f0d0b-b9b2-4db0-aea2-6c61a66e5dcc -
Why did the Xbox cloud wait time change
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy did the Xbox cloud wait time change: When I first started fortnite on cloud, the wait time was 5-15 minutes, but now when I start fortnite in Xbox cloud the wait time is 5-280 minutes I am need a way to reduce the wait time... -
XBOX X CONSOLS DID THEY GO TO A CLOUD MAYBE ???
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX X CONSOLS DID THEY GO TO A CLOUD MAYBE ???: WHEN WILL THE XBOX X BE AVAILABLE TO BUY??? SWEAR TO MY DEAR LORD, MY HUSBAND IS BEING CRANKY HIS XBOX ONE S OR X OR ABCD AN ALL THE WAY TO Z MODELS WENT BELLY UP YESTERDAY ( AND THAT DIDN'T HELP... -
Minecraft saves all corrupted - cloud save did not work
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft saves all corrupted - cloud save did not work: I restored my Xbox as I was having start-up problems and when I restored the system I downloaded all my Minecraft save games. Now Minecraft says all the saved games are corrupted and are...