Xbox Clips

Discus and support Xbox Clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK so I wanna submit one of my Xbox clips to a YouTube channel but it asks me to link the clip so how would I link my clip. Any solutions for me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shottie ASF, Mar 28, 2018.

  1. Shottie ASF
    Shottie ASF Guest

    Xbox Clips


    OK so I wanna submit one of my Xbox clips to a YouTube channel but it asks me to link the clip so how would I link my clip. Any solutions for me?

    :)
     
    Shottie ASF, Mar 28, 2018
    #1
  2. Game DVR clips not all showing up

    So initially for some reason, suddenly I wasn't able to view any of my clips on Game DVR on the xbox one. But when I went on my PC they showed up at Xbox.com. I went back to the xbox and went on to my profile, then captures. a lot of the clips were showing
    up but not all of them, none of the earlier clips were showing up. Then I went to manage clips and after 5 minutes of loading it showed a different amount of clips recorded, but still not all of them, (again not showing the earlier clips) eventually Game DVR
    clips loaded but again it showed a different amount of clips, but not the earlier ones. I switched between the options at the top (show clips on this xbox/xbox live) what was especially odd was that when I went to "show clips on this xbox" it only showed the
    clips I had recorded in the past 21 days. Rather than the clips up to Christmas of 2013.

    I have no idea whats wrong and it is very very frustrating.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks
     
    oOjasonmullenOo, Mar 28, 2018
    #2
  3. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Not all captures showing up on app

    Hey there Andy,

    I'd be happy to provide some input.

    Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

    here
    explains how to do that.

    This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips


    You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

    Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

    A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

    Let us know if any of that helps!
     
    XBF Diego M, Mar 28, 2018
    #3
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

    Where and how are people viewing my game captures?

  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

    Game Clips

    on xbox you can just go to your clip gallery and PC you can go to the xbox companion app, click on game clips, then make sure you have either xbox clips or pc clips depending on your platform
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

  7. TR4SH Win User

    xbox clips not clipping

    Hi,

    I am having the same problem. I’ve tried power cycling, toggling the captures on and off, and deleting captures but nothing has seemed to work. Is there another fix that I am not aware of?

    Thank you,

    -
  8. Atherza Win User

    xbox clips not clipping

    Hey there, have you checked if any clips are still pending upload from the console to Xbox Live?
Thema:

Xbox Clips

Loading...
  1. Xbox Clips - Similar Threads - Clips

  2. Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments]
  3. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  4. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  5. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  6. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  7. Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging: Ive been on Xbox for years and the recent game clips/upload etc clips have been horrible since day one. If I want to rematch some clips or screenshots it's such a slow process IF it works. Most of...
  8. Will we ever be able to clip voice chat in clips?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will we ever be able to clip voice chat in clips?: My friend has a play station and he can clip us playing and it’ll have his voice and everyone else in game. Will Xbox ever do something like that? submitted by /u/i_liveinyourbas3ment [link]...
  9. Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing: Xbox Game Bar has been having an issue since November where if you record a clip in 60FPS and then upload the raw clip to YouTube, the final upload will be less than 60FPS. submitted by...
  10. Game Clips Not Loading/Being Lost

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Clips Not Loading/Being Lost: Hello, I’ve been trying to download my clips but for some reason the Xbox app AND console will not let me watch them? Need help submitted by /u/Major_Caregiver_628 [link] [comments]