Xbox clips should have the voice commutation so the video clips can be more enjoyable to watch

Discus and support Xbox clips should have the voice commutation so the video clips can be more enjoyable to watch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/Shoddy_Shallot_3672 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shoddy_Shallot_3672, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Xbox clips should have the voice commutation so the video clips can be more enjoyable to watch

/u/Shoddy_Shallot_3672, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Astronaut3yt Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

When will you guys add voices to Xbox clips. I want to record YouTube videos with my voice. But I can’t so I have to use my computer.

I’m not the best at computers so the sounds are delayed. That’s why you should add voices to clips not just for me but for other people
  3. Frathos Win User

THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES

If it's included in the game then it should be okay to use it as part of your gaming activity. Example:

Forza Motorsports 7 or Horizon 4 etc have a camera mode...use that to compose and take a picture. Now view that picture and use Xbox Guide Take a Screenshot so that you can save it to your activity feed, Twitter or OneDrive.

You might be able to do something similar with a video recording mode...watch the video afterwards & then use Record that to clip the video. Make sure you are aware of the length limitations (eg any video clip you make should be equal to or shorter than the setting of your Record That clips).

Good luck!
  4. Chad Peterson1 Win User

Hiw can I get suspended for their game

That's actually not common sense I pay for it I should be able to use it freely just because it has bad part it's common sense for parents to lock and put settings on stuff so they can't watch it and Microsoft should manage that more correctly then I pay for game pass and for my Xbox. Microsoft gave me the opportunity to play and make clip of that game so I did make clips of that game I never told those people who ever watched it to watch it the clip tells you the game name and the game is rated m maybe they should have been of age before they watch my clip that is called common sense sir.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

I personally would love the ability to record party voices on video clips. Most of the time we have a party with high shenanigans and the commentary in funny moments is hilarious. What would you like to see as a permanent feature on Xbox?

And if you genuinely want to see something new, don't forget to also submit your idea here Xbox Ideas

Happy Easter!
    The last thing I want to hear when I watch clips are peoples voices.

I wish it was easy to put game clips on YouTube period.
  6. Dargey Boy Win User

Upload or Upload to Skydrive, what is the difference?

I had the same question. Essentially the 'upload' only function would be if you wanted to edit your clip (add voice over etc etc) and then save this to your 'my clips' section for your friends to view, but not add to skydrive.

However, if you're not bothered about editing the video, you can effectively just say "xbox record that", which will record the clip, then go into my clips and ensure you save it to keep it there.

If you're not editing your clip, there's no need to re 'upload' it after saving it in your clips.
Thema:

Xbox clips should have the voice commutation so the video clips can be more enjoyable to watch

1. Xbox clips should have the voice commutation so the video clips can be more enjoyable to watch - Similar Threads - clips should voice

2. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  5. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  8. What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...: Seriously like I reported 3 dudes and the whole lobby even reported them I have game clip proof but was denied for the email to send it to so they can review it but nope you guys normalize...
  9. should record party and game chat audio on clip

in XBoX on Consoles
    should record party and game chat audio on clip: can you guys please add a feature where you can record party chat or game chat in a clip is so make record to post on YouTube cuz the PlayStation can record the party chat in-game chat and it's...
  10. Should there be a new clip editor on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should there be a new clip editor on the xbox one?: I think that you guys should create a new clip editor application other than upload studio, upload studio is great but does not get the done, at least not for me. 2b923cfb-8158-4ede-97d8-fd3870e0332b