Xbox clips dissapeared

Discus and support Xbox clips dissapeared in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; all of my Xbox clips have dissapeared from the past year. My last clip says its from 10/6/2017. d3bc0718-c3f4-41f0-a58a-db9de444f867 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cbh07, Jul 10, 2018.

1. cbh07
    cbh07 Guest

Xbox clips dissapeared

all of my Xbox clips have dissapeared from the past year. My last clip says its from 10/6/2017.

:)

cbh07, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Arab5150
    Arab5150 Guest
    0x87c40156

Getting this error code at the moment when trying to access my game dvr, all my clips and screenshots also dissapeared. This is apparently happening to lots of other users as well.

Arab5150, Jul 10, 2018
  3. I can't sign into my account!

I have the same problem and my account has dissapeared from my xbox its like it was never there please help

CyberSquirrel15, Jul 10, 2018
  4. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest

Xbox clips dissapeared

SpyShadow, Jul 10, 2018
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Xbox clips dissapeared

6. steak hunter QC Win User

Game DVR Clips lost

i would like to get my clips too... I was not aware that they would dissapear
  7. MackNewman23 Win User

Xbox clips have disappeared

I know how to see and edit my clips but they have all dissapeared apart from my very recent ones, and three from 95 days ago... there are over 80 clips missing
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

How to share a video?

Not necessarily.

The game is trying to do you a favour saving stuff that you may have missed the chance to record yourself.

Unless you SAVE a clip to your list that clip shall eventually dissapear.

It's an awesome feature since whenever you think "Wow, that was amazing" you can just say "XBox: Record That" and a memorable gaming moment can be saved forever.

Az
  9. KingCobraKils56 Win User

Game clips not recording at all.

This has happened to me and every time I try to record a game clip the box is dissapear and every time I look up how to fix it and I do what it say and it still does not work and it been like this for a few months and I also manage to record some clips but
    I had to delete them all because I thought that would fix it but if you do find away txet me on xbox one. Gamer-tag
Thema:

Xbox clips dissapeared

1. Xbox clips dissapeared - Similar Threads - clips dissapeared

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  4. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  5. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  6. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  7. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  8. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  9. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  10. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...