Xbox chat symbol?

Discus and support Xbox chat symbol? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] Can anyone tell me what the symbol in the picture means? 0d3c43aa-cb9a-42ed-bc95-ba3187596ff6 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MD7443, Dec 1, 2022.

1. MD7443
    MD7443 Guest

Xbox chat symbol?

Xbox chat symbol? [​IMG]
    Can anyone tell me what the symbol in the picture means?

:)

MD7443, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbox chat symbol?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The symbol means you have mute or turned off the notifications for the specific player or friend.
  3. Mister Kernel Win User

Microphone Chat Symbol

Hi there OutspokenTrain2! Thanks for reaching out to us. Glad to hear that things are up & running on your end now!

If you happen to notice any other issues down the road, please be sure to give us a shout!
  4. AridLizard Win User

Earbuds semi work.

if you press the Xbox button on your controller, then press RB 3 times to get to
    System tab (the gear symbol)

there should be an option there called Audio.

select that and you should have a slider with one end marked with a controller symbol and the other marked with a person symbol.

move the slider towards the person symbol to increase Party Chat volume over game volume.

hope this helps
  5. Cpt Cracknut Win User

Self Muted

Also it does not affect my communication i just have the mute symbol next to my name in party chat as well as in game chat.
  6. NicholasBacchi Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter - How do you turn game and chat volumes down individually??

I think what needs to be done to get rid of the actual game volume and only have chat is hold the person symbol until it beeps. this is supposed to only use chat. Per Xbox support. They really have no idea though
Thema:

Xbox chat symbol?

1. Xbox chat symbol? - Similar Threads - chat symbol

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  6. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  7. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  8. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  9. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  10. Microphone Chat Symbol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone Chat Symbol: Can anyone Help Please All of a sudden the microphone symbol has become three times it’s size! I know how to switch it off all together, but I would prefer to keep the microphone chat symbol, so...