Xbox chat mixer issus

Discus and support Xbox chat mixer issus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there I was looking for some help with an issue that I'm dealing with currently with my chat mixer I don't know if it's my controller my headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xOAllieCatOx, Oct 23, 2017.

1. xOAllieCatOx
    xOAllieCatOx Guest

Xbox chat mixer issus

Hello there I was looking for some help with an issue that I'm dealing with currently with my chat mixer I don't know if it's my controller my headset or the chat mixer itself but for some reason I can adjust the volume of the game but it won't let adjust
    anything on the left side of the mixer the chat volume itself which is very annoying because it's hard to hear people talk when the big game volume is playing over them if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it I don't want to have to buy something
    overly expensive for no reason if anyone else is having this issue please reply and if you have a remedy please help me out thank you

:)

xOAllieCatOx, Oct 23, 2017
  2. mikthemost
    mikthemost Guest
    Kinect Volume Controls not working after the most recent update

Got issues with chat mixer. I use Kinect for microphone. Since the update chat mixer does not work .and volume of games drowns out party volume.may be related to your issue

mikthemost, Oct 23, 2017
  3. MitchPhoenix
    MitchPhoenix Guest
    quick headset ?

i have the microsoft xbox one stereo headset and ive noticed that when really loud noises happen during a game my chat icon appears on screen.

so im guessing my mic is picking up the sound, does that mean my headset is to loud? or is there a setting to lower like the chat mixer or mic monitoring?

MitchPhoenix, Oct 23, 2017
  4. mikthemost Win User

Kinect Volume Controls not working after the most recent update

Got issues with chat mixer. I use Kinect for microphone. Since the update chat mixer does not work .and volume of games drowns out party volume.may be related to your issue
  5. krt_1245 Win User

Chat Mixer Option not showing

Hi Onyx is Here,

Thanks for the response. I did the hard reset but still have the same issue. Under Settings>general>volume & audio output, then under "volume options" chat mixer is there. The problem is getting the chat mixer to appear under system>audio where it shows
    "headset volume" "mic monitoring" and "chat mixer". The last one "chat mixer" no longer appears in the systems audio section.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks for your support.
  6. RobertErpelding Win User

Xbox one elite series 2 no audio

UPDATE.

I figured it out.

Hard reset the xbox with the headset plugged in. The new controller has the chat mixer turned all the way to chat and not to game . Put the mixer back to the middle and it works. Without the hard restart, the option to adjust the chat mixer is gone.
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

No sound on my headset

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. There is an audio setting called chat mixer which balances the party chat volume with the rest of the volume on the console. The article entitled

Troubleshoot Audio Problems in Parties on Xbox One
    explains how to adjust the chat mixer. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. zeroice007 Win User

Volume

check the headset chat mixer in your audio settings also check the xbox general settings Go to your volume and audio out put in xbox settings and adjust your volume options in the chat mixer the party chat output and finally see what setting you have
    under the headset audio. If you need assistance with this please come back and one of our volunteers will be able to assist your issue.
Thema:

Xbox chat mixer issus

1. Xbox chat mixer issus - Similar Threads - chat mixer issus

2. Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset: I was gifted a recon chat pair of turtle beaches and no matter what I do I can’t seem to figure out how to get the headset chat mixer to not be grey I’ve tried updating my controller with and...
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out what should I do?: The headset chat mixer is grey and I cannot control it. ff1dee2c-f4eb-48c5-bf19-8ac4dc6bd054
  4. Chat mixer and game volume not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer and game volume not working.: So I play on Xbox Series X, all of a sudden my wired headset stops getting game sounds. My main headset I use is an Astro A10 and has no problems ever. It suddenly doesn’t get game sound and only...
  5. why can i not change my headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can i not change my headset chat mixer: it will not let me change my headset chat mixer ae879757-408d-4f92-874a-d1bea3b61d7e
  6. Why is my headset chat mixer grayed out. My controller is updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my headset chat mixer grayed out. My controller is updated: My controller is updated. And reset my xbox multiple times. Nothing works. 52c98ada-d3ea-4f3a-8c53-38e955c88fa5
  7. My xbox wireless headset chat mixer is not functioning properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wireless headset chat mixer is not functioning properly: I have had a xbox wireless headset for a few months and the chat mixer randomly stopped working and i cant find anyway to fix it the headset is up to date. I have talked to a Microsoft employee...
  8. My headset chat mixer is grayed out and I cannot hear anything related to games or just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My headset chat mixer is grayed out and I cannot hear anything related to games or just...: This started 2 days ago and I’ve watched all the YouTube videos I could find and none of them helped me. I even looked at some old discussions in this problem and nothing seems to fix my problem....
  9. My In built chat mixer on headset doesn't work on laptop when using a Bluetooth connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    My In built chat mixer on headset doesn't work on laptop when using a Bluetooth connection: I've got a Steelseries Actis 9x Headset and a windows 11 laptop. Obviously, when using the headset with my Xbox one, the inbuilt chat mixer works as intended by switching from game volume to...
  10. Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset chat mixer only works when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset chat mixer only works when plugged in: As the subject states - Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset chat mixer only works when my headset is plugged in. I didn't have any issue with it operating functionally up until about 2 weeks ago. I've...