Xbox change mail(Not add an alias)

Discus and support Xbox change mail(Not add an alias) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. Is there any way to total change my mail i have connected with my xbox profile? And i don't mean simply add an alias to already mail i have but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FITSMAN PWR GRC, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Xbox change mail(Not add an alias)

Hi.

Is there any way to total change my mail i have connected with my xbox profile?

And i don't mean simply add an alias to already mail i have but i total remove the old mail(Not entirely cause i want to use it as simple mail) and add a new one.

So if i enter the old mail doesn't let me join to my xbox profile.

:)

FITSMAN PWR GRC, Jan 30, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, there's no way to change the email associated with your Xbox Live profile
  3. Farscape247 Win User

no, only adding an alias then making it the primary and removing the old one.

then the old one will never be available again.

the mailbox will still be the same though as the mailbox, Xbox account and Microsoft account are one entity and nothing can be transferred or moved.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Input wrong email on Xbox, and now I'm not able to get back into it.

No worries, when you refer to changing e-mails are you referring to changing the "Alias" of your original e-mail, or are you just referring to adding the account on your Xbox One, because if that's the case your original account is still intact and just add it back to the console.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Moving email from unused account to main my main Xbox live

Hello there!

Unfortunately, the system will not be able to accept the e-mail address you want to add as an alias to your main account, because it is already associated with another gamer tag and it is already an existent Microsoft account. To add an e-mail as an alias, it needs to either be created on the spot on the alias option on your account, or it needs to be an existent e-mail that has never been used on Microsoft before.
  6. Lillithvain Win User

Receiving Status Code: 80150025 - can't find any information about this on Xbox Live.

Try changing it online instead. Go to
    http://www.account.live.com
    Login with your current Microsoft Account e-mail address and as soon as your login, under overview you will see primary account alias, and that will show your current e-mail. Under that you will see the option to add or change
    primary alias... so just fill in required info and that should do it for you.
Thema:

1. Xbox change mail(Not add an alias) - Similar Threads - change mail add

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  6. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  7. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  8. Change e-mail adress on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Change e-mail adress on Minecraft: Hi. so I recently saw a post from 3 years ago explaining how you can't change teh data in a Minecraft windows 10 version account. My question is if this is sadly teh same outcome for Minecraft:...
  9. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  10. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...