Xbox cdrom or whatever people call it
Discus and support Xbox cdrom or whatever people call it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Who here would agree that the next generation xbox should have a utlra laser or whatever sony called it CDRom? 9c9e9cd5-0965-49b3-a1f7-e193bc479d64 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Padraic DavidFord, Sep 6, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox cdrom or whatever people call it
Loading...
-
Xbox cdrom or whatever people call it - Similar Threads - cdrom whatever call
-
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise
in XboX InsidersProposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...
in XboX Insiders***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi... -
O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs
in XboX InsidersO call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que... -
I am being charged for something I don't want, whatever it is.
in XBoX AccessibilityI am being charged for something I don't want, whatever it is.: I am being charged for something I don't want, whatever it is. 90bb0873-69b5-48bb-80db-2da4f931f3fc -
If I change my password/email whatever for my Microsoft account will it sign my xbox...
in XBoX AccessibilityIf I change my password/email whatever for my Microsoft account will it sign my xbox...: I would like to know because my account is logged in on an xbox I don’t have access to, to remove it. 0e3717e0-3552-4a53-8a93-9f8575aa604c -
I've bought the new chemical warfare set or whatever and it's still locked.
in XBoX Games and AppsI've bought the new chemical warfare set or whatever and it's still locked.: I've deleted & reinstalled the game, restarted it, restarted my xbox (series X) and it's still "locked" 195903a9-c688-4227-9853-ac0f682b111f -
Whatever game im playing it's Freezing
in XboX InsidersWhatever game im playing it's Freezing: Games are freezing after a period of game play...cant figure out whats the issue. So far have reseted the console xboxX reinstalled the games...its still happening. submitted by /u/BuyWide6685...