Xbox CD game on PC?

Discus and support Xbox CD game on PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox CD for Fnaf Security Breach and it works on Xbox. I don't have a CD port on my PC and when I try to download it manually, it shows that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mustafa Rana, Sep 1, 2023.

  1. Mustafa Rana
    Mustafa Rana Guest

    Xbox CD game on PC?


    I have an Xbox CD for Fnaf Security Breach and it works on Xbox. I don't have a CD port on my PC and when I try to download it manually, it shows that I have to buy it again.

    Please Help.

    :)
     
    Mustafa Rana, Sep 1, 2023
    #1
  2. XaVoZoR Win User

    Sea of thieves CD, i can't play on computer ?

    why ?

    Is not possible to have a code with the CD to download the game on PC?

    It's a crossplay game and xbox player who buy CD can't play on PC with the same price. It's unfair... People who play on PC can play on Xbox.

    Can you fix it ?

    So i must sell my game to rebuy it ? i will loose money....
  3. Tadaaa Its Gone Win User

    Xbox 360 Wont Rip CDs

    Using a PC, copy your CD onto your PC, then burn an Audio CD (as suggested above) using Windows Media Player, pop the burned CD into your XBOX and rip away.

    Ripping Retail CD's can't be done on the XBOX because they are DRM protected.

    If you do have a PC you can stream music to your XBOX (same with some videos)
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox CD game on PC?

    An Xbox disc will only work on the console. If you want to play it on PC, you would have to buy it for PC.
  5. RemiDEGRAEVE Win User

    Xbox and PC

    So i have my xbox games on CD, I have to buy them if I want them on my PC ?
  6. xChuteToKillx Win User

    Xbox One DLCs & Downloadable Only Content

    8) PC is way easier, I put in the CD and install it and I'm good to go. I put the CD in my Xbox One and it downloads all the content off of servers rather than the CD because I'm connected to the internet. If If my friend wants to use it, it's no problem,
    here you go. The only thing that sucks with PC is I get so into modding the games that I spend more time modding than actually playing because I find that I can always make the game better.
Thema:

Xbox CD game on PC?

Loading...
  1. Xbox CD game on PC? - Similar Threads - game

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...