Xbox captures stuck at 100% even after deletions.

Discus and support Xbox captures stuck at 100% even after deletions. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in a few clubs and I'm always sharing, usually I'll get to 100% capacity for my captures and then just have to delete a few to make space for new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JAMJAR7777777, Mar 24, 2022.

  1. Xbox captures stuck at 100% even after deletions.


    I'm in a few clubs and I'm always sharing, usually I'll get to 100% capacity for my captures and then just have to delete a few to make space for new ones, (external storage for captures is useless because you can't share without jumping hurdles) however atm, I've deleted a handful, if not more, of clips and still I'm at 100% capacity on a Series X of all things. No solution anywhere online, what's going on? Lil help?

    :)
     
    JAMJAR7777777, Mar 24, 2022
    #1
  2. ClausReich Win User

    Xbox captures stuck at 100% even after deletions.

    Hello JAMJAR7777777! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

    To be able to help you out, we need to gather some more information about this issue. You are having 100% usage on your local captures, or that would be for your captures in the Xbox Live cloud/servers?
  3. Jamwagon Win User

    I can't see my game clips on Xbox

    I can't see my deleted videos which are stuck on my game capture cloud storage
    Something is definitely going on. Xbox Support needs to acknowledge this. Game captures stored in the cloud are corrupt and can't be deleted or viewed.
  4. Joe Cummings Win User

    Issues with Xbox captures?

    There isn't a specific error message that appears in either case. The videos just reappear after being deleted and my new captures don't upload to Xbox network, even after it says they did.
  5. Jaysaster Win User

    I can't see my game clips on Xbox

    I can't see my deleted videos which are stuck on my game capture cloud storage
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Xbox live storage limit SUCKS!!

    Just delete captures older then 100 days then you'll never have a full storage
Thema:

Xbox captures stuck at 100% even after deletions.

Loading...
  1. Xbox captures stuck at 100% even after deletions. - Similar Threads - captures stuck 100%

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Game Captures not recording audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set...
  7. Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed

    in XboX Insiders
    Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed: Hi Team Xbox and fellow Insiders, I'm currently on the build (10.0.26100.7815) on Xbox Series X, and I'd like to provide feedback on two contrasting experiences with the current capture system:...
  8. in game captures not capturing every capture

    in XboX Insiders
    in game captures not capturing every capture: I've been playing avatar frontiers of Pandora the last few weeks and I haven't had an issue with using the game's photo mode to capture in game pictures. normally the captures go right to my...
  9. My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...: When I try to screen record on my Xbox, it doesn’t record and instead just displays the capture screen and won’t record. 42ccfa2b-db81-459e-8875-90799207a7fe
  10. gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps

    in XBoX on Windows
    gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps: I did set the video framerate to 60 but when recording only 37.49 fps. My gameplay was more than 100 fps. 7657e413-e200-4e8e-937f-c1e8b807437e