Xbox captures only 5-10 seconds of vid w/ no audio
Discus and support Xbox captures only 5-10 seconds of vid w/ no audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my capture settings set to 45 seconds. The vids are turning out to be between 5-10 seconds long with no audio. Weird thing is its only happening... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnMejia693, Apr 14, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox captures only 5-10 seconds of vid w/ no audio
Loading...
-
Xbox captures only 5-10 seconds of vid w/ no audio - Similar Threads - captures seconds vid
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed
in XboX InsidersConsistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed: Hi Team Xbox and fellow Insiders, I'm currently on the build (10.0.26100.7815) on Xbox Series X, and I'd like to provide feedback on two contrasting experiences with the current capture system:... -
in game captures not capturing every capture
in XboX Insidersin game captures not capturing every capture: I've been playing avatar frontiers of Pandora the last few weeks and I haven't had an issue with using the game's photo mode to capture in game pictures. normally the captures go right to my... -
Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper
in XboX InsidersScreenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper: I'm using 500GB external HDD via USB 3.0 adapter and connection. It's formatted as an NTFS media drive, not as a game drive. I have set it as the capture location for my clips and screenshots.... -
Can't capture more than 30 seconds on USB
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't capture more than 30 seconds on USB: Hi! I've been able to record up to 1 hour (as 4K resolution) on my USB stick without any issues but today when I've tried to record a footage of my gameplay, it says that the only available...