Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address

Discus and support Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’ve tried everything that I could think of and read off of the other conversation, such as; deleting them outright, restarting the Xbox (which I did 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Clyde Perkins, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address

I’ve tried everything that I could think of and read off of the other conversation, such as; deleting them outright, restarting the Xbox (which I did 5 separate times), clearing the MAC address (done 3 different times) and yet when I delete a clip or a screenshot, close out of the “Captures” app and open it back up, the clip or screenshot will still be there. Either I’ve missed another method of fixing this problem, or it’s just straight up broken. I’ve also tried deleting them off the app but when I refresh the page, the clips will still be there despite it saying that the clip was deleted.

:)

Clyde Perkins, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Clyde Perkins Win User

Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address

I can’t upload anything either, regardless of how many times I tried. Before I posted this, I had attempted to upload a screenshot and when I went to the notification for both Xbox and the Xbox App, I was greeted to an error screen pretty much that said “Something went wrong, please try again later”, it says it for both screenshots and game clips, and I mean any screenshot or game clip on my console storage will not upload. I’ve attempted to upload the screenshot after the restarts and MAC address clearings.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??

Try clearing the MAC address. To clear the MAC address
    - Go to settings -All settings- Network - Advanced network , Alternate Mac Address - clear. Your Xbox will restart
  4. choppyseize Win User

meu Ghost Recon: Wildlands esta dando erro tarija 00100

You may want to try clearing the MAC address as well.

To clear the MAC address - Go to settings -All settings- Network - Advanced network , Alternate Mac Address - clear. Your Xbox will restart
  5. DerVaddi Win User

My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI

hi,

try to clear your mac adress on the xbox:

To clear
    the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC
    address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced
    settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart
  6. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox Series S captures will not delete

Alright. Let's then try to clear the alternate MAC Address then check if the issue will still be there once you delete one of the clips that were uploaded to Xbox Network.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Network Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear >Restart.
Thema:

1. Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address - Similar Threads - captures aren’t deleting

2. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  3. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  4. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  5. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  8. Xbox Series X captures that are on Cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X captures that are on Cloud: How does one view xbox Series X cloud captures on a PC if they were taken on an xbox instead of a PC. Since they are cloud saves it shouldnt matter since I can view them on the mobile app. I...
  9. Capture card help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card help: Recently brought a capture card obs is all setup but when I play cod feels like the sensitivity is like on 10 when it’s only on 5 but when I disconnect everything it plays normal any reason why...
  10. Xbox captures aren’t working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures aren’t working right: My Xbox network storage was full, so I deleted a bunch of captures taking my Xbox network storage down to 87%. Even though I am deleting these captures some of them still keep showing up...