Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address
Discus and support Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’ve tried everything that I could think of and read off of the other conversation, such as; deleting them outright, restarting the Xbox (which I did 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Clyde Perkins, Apr 24, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address
Loading...
-
Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address - Similar Threads - captures aren’t deleting
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed
in XboX InsidersConsistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed: Hi Team Xbox and fellow Insiders, I'm currently on the build (10.0.26100.7815) on Xbox Series X, and I'd like to provide feedback on two contrasting experiences with the current capture system:... -
in game captures not capturing every capture
in XboX Insidersin game captures not capturing every capture: I've been playing avatar frontiers of Pandora the last few weeks and I haven't had an issue with using the game's photo mode to capture in game pictures. normally the captures go right to my... -
Screenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper
in XboX InsidersScreenshots that are captured and saved on external HDD get deleted when applied as a wallpaper: I'm using 500GB external HDD via USB 3.0 adapter and connection. It's formatted as an NTFS media drive, not as a game drive. I have set it as the capture location for my clips and screenshots.... -
Xbox captures aren’t working right
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox captures aren’t working right: My Xbox network storage was full, so I deleted a bunch of captures taking my Xbox network storage down to 87%. Even though I am deleting these captures some of them still keep showing up...