Xbox Captures are not showing up after uploading to the network

Discus and support Xbox Captures are not showing up after uploading to the network in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been trying to upload captures to the Xbox network, but they are not showing up. I have the captures saved directly to my Xbox console, with... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dillan Dailey, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Xbox Captures are not showing up after uploading to the network

I have been trying to upload captures to the Xbox network, but they are not showing up. I have the captures saved directly to my Xbox console, with auto upload disabled.

When I upload the screenshot, the progress bar shows completion if the upload, but when I check to see if it has been uploaded it doesn't show up either on my console or the Xbox app of uploaded captures.

What is going on?!?!?!

Before you give me the canned help responses, I have done the following to address the issue:

1) power cycled my xbox one S console

2) have deleted and reinstated my profile from the console

3)have hard reset my internet modem

4) have ensured all apps, software, and the console is up to date

5) have tried uploading captures from many different games to no success.

Also strangely, my app notifications say the uploads were successful, but they do now show up. Any further advice would be appreciated.

:)

Dillan Dailey, Feb 13, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

From what I found, nothing else can be seen from your side. Unfortunately, you'll need to contact the support team.
  3. iTsFx Win User

It sounds like you're encountering a problem with uploading Xbox captures to the network. There are a few more steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your internet connection: Make sure your console is connected to a stable and fast internet connection. Slow or unstable internet can cause issues with uploading and viewing Xbox captures.

Check Xbox Live status: Check the Xbox Live status page to make sure there are no service disruptions or maintenance happening.

Check Xbox storage: Make sure you have enough storage space on your Xbox to store the captures. If you have insufficient storage space, you won't be able to upload or view your captures.

Clear Xbox cache: Clearing the cache on your Xbox can help resolve any temporary glitches or errors. To clear the cache, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Go to "Settings."

Select "System."

Select "Storage."

Select the hard drive where your Xbox captures are stored.

Select "Games & apps."

Highlight the game or app where you saved the Xbox captures.

Press the Menu button on your controller.

Select "Manage game."

Select "Reset."

Contact Xbox Support: If you've tried all of these steps and the issue persists, it may be a problem with the Xbox network. Contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue with your Xbox captures.
  4. Dillan Dailey Win User

Internet is great. 100mbp speed

Already cleared the cache which I already said I did

I have 600GB of local storage, and plenty of one drive and capture storage

Xbox live says its fine, because even when there is a problem it never says there is lol

All other options to contact xbox live support leads to prefabricated article that offer no help or the forums here. Last thing os to call them which will take hours or days.

Anything else it could be?
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox captures are completely broken?

On your console Home Guide menu select Capture & share > Recent captures >Show all >Manage captures

That will show you your captures you have uploaded to the Xbox network. You can change this to captures on this console to show those captures.

If you change the look on screen to small icons (press 4 squares) you will have other options as well as a delete choice.

Looking at this screen outlay, on console captures will inform you if they have been uploaded to the Xbox network or not.

Captures on the console that have been uploaded to the xbox network can be deleted from the console if you want. Be aware that there is a finite available space on the console for captures that fills up very quickly if you make a lot of clips and/or screenshots.

Uploaded Captures on the xbox network can also be deleted.

I use the sort option and delete captures regularly from both my console and Xbox network to keep my captures manageable.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?

"do captures save to the console’s internal storage regardless of whether or not they’re uploaded to the Xbox Network?"

All captures are initially stored on the console before they can be uploaded to the Xbox Network.

Only the captures you choose to be uploaded will be unless you choose automatic uploads in your Settings options.

Only uploaded captures (ie on the Xbox network) can be shared to your profile, clubs, etc.

There is a finite space for captures on the console so if space is all used up any further captures will overwrite the oldest captures.

Its possible to have a copy of a capture on the console as well as on the Xbox network but this limits your consoles storage for new captures. After uploading it's best to delete the console copy.
Thema:

1. Xbox Captures are not showing up after uploading to the network - Similar Threads - Captures are showing

2. Xbox captures not showing up on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not showing up on mobile: On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last 6 months show up and a few videos from a few...
  3. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  4. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  5. Xbox app doesn’t show all my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app doesn’t show all my captures: So with the new change where captures are being deleted, I’m panicking. My Xbox one drive won’t upload any of my clips, I keep getting an error message, and my Xbox app only shows clips up to 3...
  6. How can I get my captured screenshots to show up on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my captured screenshots to show up on the Xbox app?: So I took a bunch of screenshots yesterday and shared them, but they won't show up on the app. At least not all of them. I tried to reupload them, and I get a message on my console saying they're...
  7. Game Captures not showing up on Xbox app, but on console it says they are on the network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Captures not showing up on Xbox app, but on console it says they are on the network?: I am trying to get some game captures off my xbox but I'm having a few different problems When I upload them to OneDrive they upload as two pictures, one super washed out and the other really...
  8. usb not showing in capture save location even though being recognised by my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb not showing in capture save location even though being recognised by my xbox: today, I was trying to record my gameplay up to an hour which requires a 3.0 ntfs usb and so i used my sandisk 128 gb usb which is 3.0 and ntfs and when i did, it got recognised by my xbox but it...
  9. Captures don't show up on the Xbox app after uploading. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures don't show up on the Xbox app after uploading. How to fix?: The Xbox app was working fine a few days ago, but now when I refresh the screenshot section, it briefly shows the squares of where the photos should be and then gets updated to say the section is...
  10. Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live: So I'm trying to get some gameclips to show to a friend. But when I go to the app to save em, they don't show up. They were uploaded to Xbox about 30 mins ago and I don't know what's wrong...