Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps

Discus and support Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox is stuck recording on 720p even when my settings say to record in 1080p. I’ve cleared all of my clips and unwanted games to make sure it wasn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NeoN Emberz, Jul 10, 2018.

1. NeoN Emberz
    NeoN Emberz Guest

My Xbox is stuck recording on 720p even when my settings say to record in 1080p. I’ve cleared all of my clips and unwanted games to make sure it wasn’t a storage problem. But my Xbox just won’t record in 1080p. Please help if you can.

:)

NeoN Emberz, Jul 10, 2018
  2. f r u 7 7 y
    f r u 7 7 y Guest
    Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

So i have Xbox One X and 1080p TV

I want to record 60 FPS mp4 to an external usb drive which i have

BUT! all recording are only 1080p 30fps despite news which say that i can record 4k 60fps

i want 60fps on 1080p

how to do it?

f r u 7 7 y, Jul 10, 2018
  3. iAmJamessss
    iAmJamessss Guest
    Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

I also have the same question as you. However, the option for FPS other than 30 isn't available currently. Some ways you can record in 60FPS is by using your Xbox DVR on any Windows 10 device and streaming your Xbox screen on to your monitor and recording
    it from there in 60FPS. Or just buy a 1080p 60FPS capture card...

iAmJamessss, Jul 10, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 10, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. iAmJamessss Win User

Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

I also have the same question as you. However, the option for FPS other than 30 isn't available currently. Some ways you can record in 60FPS is by using your Xbox DVR on any Windows 10 device and streaming your Xbox screen on to your monitor and recording
    it from there in 60FPS. Or just buy a 1080p 60FPS capture card...
  7. megapixel3d Win User

Another Horrible response from Phil Spencer....

If the source is true. They mean the trailer was captured in real time while the game engine was running at 1080p at 60fps. With the recording software set at a capture resolution of 1080p for video playback.
  8. The Sith Zombie Win User

Shadow of Mordor

No, all seems quiet.... The ps4 is aiming for 1080p/60fps so the xbox should be able to do 1080p/30fps or 900p/60fps. I'm hoping for 1080p and locked solid 30fps
  9. Co2 OUTBR3AK Win User

Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

I'm chatting with Support right now, and this guy is seriously telling me they locked 60fps into ONLY the 4k setting. You apparently cant record 1080p @ 60fps. What the
    [Mod Removed – Profanity].sense does that make that you disable a higher fps over minute visual quality difference but massive CPU load saving? Like, 1080p@60fps would be significantly easier for the X1X to record at than 4k@60fps....and even
    then, the 4K setting can only be 30 seconds long MAX. WHAT THE [Mod Removed – Profanity]. IS THE POINT IN THAT? Most of my clips worth keeping are always around 30-45 seconds.

I'm hugely disappointed. I'm actually thinking of filing a false advertising claim against Microsoft for this. I bought this console SOLEY for the 60fps recording and streaming quality. We got NONE of it! I'm SO
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. OFF.
Thema:

1. Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps - Similar Threads - can’t record 1080p

2. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  3. Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?: playing Xbox cloud gaming on quest 2 .. when I am in a party chat with a friend who’s on Xbox , and I record our game play , I’ll go back and rewatch the recorded video butt there will be no audio...
  4. How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...: I can’t figure out how to transfer from the Xbox system to a USB or a cloud service. I’m just using a generic WebCam but it’s not allowing me to access the files in order to move them. I’ve...
  5. Can’t record a clip after ending Twitch stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t record a clip after ending Twitch stream: I never have had a problem recording clips until now. I know you can’t record clips WHILE you are currently streaming but I should be able to record clips afterwards but it doesn’t work. Me and...
  6. Can’t record gameclips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t record gameclips: Hello, Not sure where to post this but I wanted to figure out if anyone was having the same issue. I have been trying to record game clips and it comes up with the error that you see in the...
  7. Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k: Just purchased Xbox series s, some reason I can’t record game clips in 4K can only in 1080p or 720p won’t even let me select it got plenty of space on ssd and hardly any uploads saved, on top of...
  8. Can’t record on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t record on Xbox one: When i hit the cbox home botton and x to record what happen it does not do anything my friends have tried and nothing still why is this not working e83ab9cb-46de-467e-9b1e-6c72ff9e0c34
  9. Can’t record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t record: im not able to record in game or record what happened. says i need to be in a game to do it but i am. this has been going on for two days and idk how to fix it 6732745a-1ecd-45f1-b747-9dbf5c8a5c9c
  10. Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.: This seems to be a problem I’m having only with Anthem, and although I haven’t searched the whole internet, I did search the support forums here for anyone else with the issue, and I couldn’t find...