Xbox cannot record the screen with error code 0x82323007

Discus and support Xbox cannot record the screen with error code 0x82323007 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used Xbox game bar with no problem last week, but maybe because of cancelled defragment like 3-4 days ago, it cannot record screen with error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WCH97, Jan 28, 2023.

1. WCH97
    WCH97 Guest

I used Xbox game bar with no problem last week, but maybe because of cancelled defragment like 3-4 days ago, it cannot record screen with error code 0x82323007. I have tried many ways (repair, reset the app, deleting the video record, enable and disable of record when playing game) but none of them are useful. How can I do again?

:)

WCH97, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WCH97, Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. BFDMx IKON Win User

I can not download a dlc.

I cannot download it either. I get the error screen with no error code?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007 Solved.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Anuk

Sorry, may I know if you're able to use the Xbox game bar?

Or do you have problems with the recording feature?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

In Response to: Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

really some ways of display cause the xbox game bar not to record the application. try setting to window and test.

Another fact is that some apps use features that don't allow recording and unfortunately there's nothing you can do but use another app.
  6. Misha715 Win User

Game Bar recording problems

Hello, Sorry for not specifying but my PC runs on Windows 10,

The potential solutions that I used were the ones that yourself have listed and I additionally used HiBit uninstaller to uninstall the Game bar.

I have retried the solutions listed above and nothing has worked yet so far, it's still the same Error code 0x82323007 message unfortunately
Thema:

1. Xbox cannot record the screen with error code 0x82323007 - Similar Threads - cannot record screen

2. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  3. Cannot screen record using gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot screen record using gamebar: I'm using gamebar to record a tutorial for work. We have windows 11 and everything is up to date. When I try to record it says "Gaming features not available for the Windows desktop or File...
  4. I cannot record sounds from game with voices from group chat. How can I configure my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot record sounds from game with voices from group chat. How can I configure my xbox...: I cannot record sounds from game with voices from group chat. How can I configure my xbox series X settings to (fix) correct option for this? a7994413-605c-4779-a569-9a0596634c0e
  5. Cannot record captures onto external drive on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot record captures onto external drive on series x: I am currently trying to use an external hard drive (seagate usb 3.0) to record captures onto from my xbox series x but cannot get the xbox to record anything. I finally got the drive to show up...
  6. Why I cannot record Roblox gaming from the Microsoft store using a recorder (Democreator)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot record Roblox gaming from the Microsoft store using a recorder (Democreator)...: I downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft store and I can play with no issues, however, if I want to record the game, the recorder (Democreator) cannot capture, see or acknowledge the gaming window...
  7. I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X: Load into roblox on my xbox and try to record what happened it doesn’t work.Every other game works and it works when i am in the roblox menu (before i join a game) but as soon as i join a game it...
  8. Cannot screening record using xbox game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot screening record using xbox game bar: I tried to record VDO on the screen by using XBOX game bar 1st The Crl+G and Win alt R didnt work no any response 2nd The status in the setting when I close the xbox program was showing close...
  9. XBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop): I also added exceptions for the games in my Windows Security settings and I installed the Windows Media Pack. adfc6a43-4f58-480d-9e2d-482ebdf3f1ab
  10. Why i cannot record my screen??????? What is wrong with this??????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i cannot record my screen??????? What is wrong with this??????: I cannot record what I am playing. when it goes to the tenth second, the recording will stop and my whole screen will flash between my original picture and all-black. It happens on my new device...