xbox cancelled before due date, but i still have it in memberships

Discus and support xbox cancelled before due date, but i still have it in memberships in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i launched at 360 game on the one, then it said i didnt have live any more, but in my subscriptions it said i still had it until 7/15/18... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YdBxSnowWolf, Sep 22, 2017.

1. YdBxSnowWolf
    YdBxSnowWolf Guest

i launched at 360 game on the one, then it said i didnt have live any more, but in my subscriptions it said i still had it until 7/15/18

:)

YdBxSnowWolf, Sep 22, 2017
  2. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Question about GamePass

Hello Nikola

If you have cancelled Game pass and you are sure you wont get charged again. Due to you still able to access game it may not be cancelled. I suggest going to your memberships see if the game pass says cancelled you can go to my games and apps then memberships,
    or you can go to Settings>account>memberships If it is cancelled andyou have access enjoy it. It may take a little for license to go away.

Hope this helps

thanks

brad

Xbox forum team

XBF Brad A, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Cancelled xbox live gold, but still have access

Hello. I cancelled xbox live gold subscription some days ago, before the renewal date. But i still have xbox live gold access, and i'm worried about an unjustified charge at the credit card. Could someone please help?

VG NovaEnforcer, Sep 22, 2017
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Transferring Gold?

Hey there, this is about the best you can do;

Q: Will I be able to cancel my Gold membership?

A: Yes. With the Xbox One and Xbox 360 updates now available, Xbox Live Gold members who have purchased a paid membership before 4 June 2014 and activated that membership before 30 June 2014, can cancel and receive a pro-rata refund of any unused remaining
    days between the date of cancellation and the date their paid Gold membership ends. Cancellation and pro-rata refund requests must be made by 31 August 2014 and require six to eight weeks for processing. Bonus or trial Gold memberships are not eligible for
    a refund. To request your pro-rata refund, please click
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../live-faq
  5. ArminatorX Win User

I want to cancel the xbox gold

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and check your subscriptions.

If the Gold membership shows a due amount of money, and the card for the Gold membership is cancelled, you need to add a new payment option first.

Click on "Payment & Billing" and click on "Payment Options". There add your working credit card.

Back on the Services page, you need to manage your Gold subscription. Change the payment method to the new working card, and pay the due amount if necessary.

After the due amount is payed, you can cancel your Gold subscription.

You can choose to cancel immediately, or cancel at the next renewal (so you are still golden for the paid amount of time).

After the Gold membership has run out (either by cancelling immediately, or waiting after the cancelled renewal date), you can then remove your payment option.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold

Yes, there are often offers on the price of the gold membership, but it is for the silver users. I prefer put a reminder on the billing date and cancel before the payment is charged.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Question about GamePass

Hello Nikola

If you have cancelled Game pass and you are sure you wont get charged again. Due to you still able to access game it may not be cancelled. I suggest going to your memberships see if the game pass says cancelled you can go to my games and apps then memberships,
    or you can go to Settings>account>memberships If it is cancelled andyou have access enjoy it. It may take a little for license to go away.

Hope this helps

thanks

brad

Xbox forum team
  8. Donniehun Win User

got a message concerning free trial, haven't got free trial

Hi,

If you check you subscription renewal/cancellation date you will see it is extended 7 days. To not to miss it check the start date and let say you have a 12M membership and the renewal/cancellation date should be the same month and day but it has changed
    as they added the 7 days to your existing membership.
Thema:

1. xbox cancelled before due date, but i still have it in memberships - Similar Threads - cancelled before due

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Why Is my order cancelled?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Is my order cancelled?: I ordered a Xbox Series S 1TB on 25th January it was supposed to be here today, I went to track it a few days ago and it's saying cancelled? What's going on with my order?...
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  10. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...