xbox can play matrix 4k HD disc after update then cannot

Discus and support xbox can play matrix 4k HD disc after update then cannot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, After Oct 2019 xbox update, suprisingly my xbox could play "Matrix Reload" 4k disc but then after i take out and insert it again. The screen just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OzRonyu, Nov 1, 2019.

  1. OzRonyu
    OzRonyu Guest

    xbox can play matrix 4k HD disc after update then cannot


    Hi,

    After Oct 2019 xbox update, suprisingly my xbox could play "Matrix Reload" 4k disc but then after i take out and insert it again. The screen just said "invalid disc" again...

    :)
     
    OzRonyu, Nov 1, 2019
    #1
  2. bowski477 Win User

    xbox can play matrix 4k HD disc after update then cannot

    Are you in the insider program? Does this only happen with this disc that you know of?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Why can't I play a dvd on my Xbox 360?

    Hi,

    Several reasons.

    1. The 360 has a DVD drive. Full HD discs use Blu-ray disc tecnology. 4K Ultra HD use UHD Blu-ray discs. The 360 can not read Blu-ray discs.

    2. The internal 360 hardware is simply not fast enough to decode 4K video content, and the graphics hardware can not output to 4K anyway.

    No software in the world can update old hardware.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

    Cannot play some 4K UHD

    Hey there NICHOLASSS,

    The Xbox One S fully complies with Ultra HD Blu-ray requirements; however, we are aware that a limited number of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movie discs manufactured earlier in 2016 may not play on the Xbox One S. This issue has since been corrected, but if you
    are experiencing a problem playing a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movie disc, you can contact the customer service department of the title’s studio for support. Please note, your console does not need repair or further updates to resolve this particular disc issue.

    I've sent you an Xbox Live Message with more information on how to obtain replacement discs that will work on your Xbox One S console. :)
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Still having problems with Xbox One S Blu Ray app not playing 4K Blu Rays

    Hey everyone! I have some new information that should help get you on the right track.

    We are aware that a limited number of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movie discs manufactured earlier in 2016 may not play on the Xbox One S.

    This issue has since been corrected, but if you are experiencing a problem playing a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movie disc, you can contact the customer service department of the title’s studio for support. Please note, your console does not need repair or further
    updates to resolve this particular disc issue.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

    Blu-ray app issues with 4K

    Personally, I have more than 50 4k UHD discs. That is the reason I bought S in the first place. Newer had an issue with any of them. But, on the X I have an issue with First Matrix. Some times it plays, sometimes doesn't. Is it a disc or drive or app I
    don't know. But, after some trying, it runs. Can Microsoft improve the app? Yes, they could and they should. But overall, I got what I asked. Decent 4k blue ray player for less money. And great home entertainment centre with the place for gaming.
Thema:

xbox can play matrix 4k HD disc after update then cannot

Loading...
  1. xbox can play matrix 4k HD disc after update then cannot - Similar Threads - play matrix disc

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  10. Dashboard giving black screen when opening the matrix play to win ad

    in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard giving black screen when opening the matrix play to win ad: When opening the ad the menu for the ad glitches to like 720p then goes full screen clicking anything on the ad like say a video my full Xbox interface goes blank I can hear them opp up but...