Xbox Buzzes and Sends Me Back To Home Screen

Discus and support Xbox Buzzes and Sends Me Back To Home Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have a physical copy of Black Ops 3 that kept making the console freeze And buzz and then send me back to the home menu. I took it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dham4au, Dec 28, 2015.

1. dham4au
    dham4au Guest

Hello everyone. I have a physical copy of Black Ops 3 that kept making the console freeze And buzz and then send me back to the home menu. I took it out and other games worked fine. Now, my copy of Fallout 4 is doing the same thing. It freezes and the system
    buzzes for a few seconds and it sends me back to The home screen. Any tips or ways to fix the problem? Thanks!

:)

dham4au, Dec 28, 2015
  2. searle85
    searle85 Guest
    Loud buzzing sounds

Xbox one games down it when I start to play them it buzzes and the crashes sending me back to the home screen

searle85, Dec 28, 2015
  3. tunes124
    tunes124 Guest
    Hi Xbox

soon as I open the Xbox app it just crashes straight away soon as the Xbox logo comes on it sends me back to the home screen

tunes124, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Killermoc3
    Killermoc3 Guest

Sounds like a problem with the console to me.. You might be able to try the power cycle but if its a hardware issue you might need to send it in.

Killermoc3, Dec 28, 2015
  5. I'm seeing exactly the same issue with our Xbox. My boys have only been using it since Christmas day and have experienced maybe 5-7 crashes in that time. Is that normal?

The games that have experienced this crash include Minecraft, Terraria & Lego Marvel. They have other games too but so far, they have been okay.

RankOmnivore588, Dec 29, 2015
  6. We've also lost all traces of game save data for Terraria and Lego Marvel.

RankOmnivore588, Dec 29, 2015
  7. This is ridiculous. I'm having the same issues. Games freeze, loud buzzing from speakers and crash to home.

After a quick google this has been a problem from DAY ONE. 2 years the xbones been out and this still isn't fixed. What the hell are you doing? And mods, don't you dare lock the thread, no way you can call this one 'old'.

ScottyDoo 560, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Killermoc3 Win User

Sounds like a problem with the console to me.. You might be able to try the power cycle but if its a hardware issue you might need to send it in.
  9. ScottyDoo 560 Win User

This is ridiculous. I'm having the same issues. Games freeze, loud buzzing from speakers and crash to home.

After a quick google this has been a problem from DAY ONE. 2 years the xbones been out and this still isn't fixed. What the hell are you doing? And mods, don't you dare lock the thread, no way you can call this one 'old'.
  10. RankOmnivore588 Win User

I'm seeing exactly the same issue with our Xbox. My boys have only been using it since Christmas day and have experienced maybe 5-7 crashes in that time. Is that normal?

The games that have experienced this crash include Minecraft, Terraria & Lego Marvel. They have other games too but so far, they have been okay.
  11. RankOmnivore588 Win User

We've also lost all traces of game save data for Terraria and Lego Marvel.
  12. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Bf4 keeps sending me back to home screen

I went awhile on Conquest without coming across that issue but in the past 5 hours or so it happens repeatedly, and even sparingly on Rush.
Thema:

1. Xbox Buzzes and Sends Me Back To Home Screen - Similar Threads - Buzzes Sends Home

2. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...: my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for...
  3. Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...: Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game So I told him to go **** himself .. Harassment / my foul language.. Either way I was provoked .....
  4. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise: my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago cdbea244-a9d6-4544-be4f-9143677d077e
  5. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  6. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  7. Buzzing noise from the back of an xbox one x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzing noise from the back of an xbox one x.: So basically i was playing call of duty,i paused call of duty and it started buzzing. Few hours passed and i heard a coil sound or smth,would it be a power supply issue or fan?...
  8. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  9. Buzzing for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzing for xbox series x: Xbox series x is buzzing whenever I pause or skip music on Spotify also when skip ads on YouTube app. Moment press home button. It stops but tried differnt wires and still happens not sure what to...
  10. Buzzing noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Buzzing noise: Why does my Xbox series buzz when switched off it's on energy-saving mode? I can only hear it when I put my ear on the Xbox. 29d77d78-c828-4664-91da-35737c98f0d7