Xbox bugging me out

Discus and support Xbox bugging me out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So whenever i try putting in my wifi my controller disconnects I try to reconnect it but it won't connect as it's disconnecting the Xbox turns off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ꧁༒☬ᤂℌ໔༒IPV6༒ᤂℌ໔؏ৡ☬༒꧂, Jul 4, 2020.

  1. Xbox bugging me out


    So whenever i try putting in my wifi my controller disconnects I try to reconnect it but it won't connect as it's disconnecting the Xbox turns off. It's been happening for 2 days, And then whenever it doesn't disconnect it says Restart wireless hardware
    help pls

    :)
     
    ꧁༒☬ᤂℌ໔༒IPV6༒ᤂℌ໔؏ৡ☬༒꧂, Jul 4, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

    This is bugging the hell out of me..

    noone's xbox one pic is showing on here yet.
  3. Whagi Win User

    This is bugging the hell out of me..

    If your using an Xbox One and chose your avatar on that. Its not syncing with the forum/website/gamercard i.e. games played on the Xbox One and Gamerscore/achievements yet, so that might be the issue.

    I wish Microsoft would hurry up and get this working, very annoying.
  4. PeterNinja2000 Win User

    This is bugging the hell out of me..

    Yes I'm useing Xbone, had set a gamer pic from day one, well I made one from my avatar.

    It displays fine on the xbone and on the smartglass app but nothing here...

    So it's a sync issue?

    Because I don't even see an option in my forum settings to add or change anything relating to my gamer pic.
  5. xXBOXxOne Win User

    This is bugging the hell out of me..

    I jus changed mine by logging on with my 360 an then going to my profile to upload a new Gamer Picture, you can do it on this site somewhere to IF you don't have a 360 BUT yeah its not syncing.
  6. DrMagical Win User

    This is bugging the hell out of me..

    The piccie to the left is your gamerpic. If you want your avatar to appear there, go to avatar design and take a gamerpic of your avatar!
Thema:

Xbox bugging me out

Loading...
  1. Xbox bugging me out - Similar Threads - bugging

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...