XBox broke on day 6

Discus and support XBox broke on day 6 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Honestly I knew i was taking a gamble with an XBox, but did it anyway. After 6 days of very light use, it wont turn on anymore. At least give me your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iamagreekgod84, Jan 2, 2014.

1. XBox broke on day 6

Honestly I knew i was taking a gamble with an XBox, but did it anyway. After 6 days of very light use, it wont turn on anymore. At least give me your awesome blue error screen microsoft!

:)

iamagreekgod84, Jan 2, 2014
  2. M4RV 71
    M4RV 71 Guest
    GRA: Achievement Issues (MS please fix/update)

Blimey your moaning about a day and that it should be fixed there and then. Magna Cartas DLC achievements were broken like this for over 6 months

M4RV 71, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Krazy Crayon
    Krazy Crayon Guest
    Condition of replacement controllers

I agree I have sent in 6 day one controllers only to be sent out poor quality replacements. The controllers I received had loose joy sticks, loose bumpers, broken triggers, controllers not turning on/disconnecting from console, the list goes on and on, I
    now have another controller they sent me that was good and not even a day of moderate use that too is defective. I have a ps4 and am now considering selling my xbox one console for good.

Krazy Crayon, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Disc Read Errors

When my Disc Drive broke I sent it back to Game via their insurance policy. Got a fixed console back in about 5-6 days.
  5. ZarynDunn Win User

Black OPs Disc Internal Ring Melted in xbox!!!!

this kind of happend to me i was playing black ops one day the next day i went to play it and there was a crack on it after a little while of playing it and stopped working but i doubt i could get a refund or anything like that i broke the disk into 6 pieces
    sometime afterwards
  6. HailofSteel Win User

YOUTUBE APP - HAS NEVER WORKED!

Re-installing it fixed mine after it being broke for 6 months.
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Dead Island 2 "Sunshine & Slaughter" Trailer

Not bad, hope it releases finished this time around. That game nearly broke my Xbox, traded the game in after 3 days. Broke my heart lol
  8. gamerXpress Win User

RAGE MODE

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Broke a mic and broke down crying on the same day.
    [/quote]
Thema:

XBox broke on day 6

1. XBox broke on day 6 - Similar Threads - broke

2. Microsoft auto-update broke saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft auto-update broke saved games: Microsoft auto-updated and what I saw updating was something called "microsoft store purchases" or something to that effect on 12/8/2022 at 12:36 am. Now when I try to boot up Diablo 2 Resurrected...
  3. Microphone casing on wireless headset broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone casing on wireless headset broke: Hello. I, as many others I’ve read about, have had my wireless headset break. It’s the casing of the microphone. I have not dropped it or anything. It was just charging and when I picked it up, it...
  4. Series X broke. Opened a repair order 11 days ago and still no sign of a shipping label. No...

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X broke. Opened a repair order 11 days ago and still no sign of a shipping label. No...: As stated, my Series X suddenly stopped working a week ago. I opened a repair order and was told to expect a shipping label 24-48 hours. A week later, nothing! I cannot for whatever reason seem to...
  5. This little grey piece broke from my joystick. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This little grey piece broke from my joystick. How do I fix it?: I was playing fifa like a normal Mexican and I noticed my joystick got stuck so I shake it and I hear something inside the controller so I open it up to find this small grey piece....
  6. Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont turn on how do I cancel the subscription so...: Help please, my sons X box 360 broke & wont switch on how do I cancel the reoccurring yearly subscription payment? 9972c0a3-8ab7-4eb3-a524-8610b19d6f42
  7. can someone please explan what rule i broke on this looking for group stuff this waht for a gta

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please explan what rule i broke on this looking for group stuff this waht for a gta: ok so today at 6:45pm est i have gotten a Enforcement message from xbox on a group post i made almost 4 months ago for gta saying "Calling out the og RNG tryhards lets get a full match going" how...
  8. If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund?: So ever since we got this game and have tried to play online game matches and such. The recent update for Nov 2022 has make the gaming experience in MWII even worse. We can't even get into private...
  9. Mafia Definitive Edition broke my audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mafia Definitive Edition broke my audio?: I recently purchased and installed Mafia Definitive Edition on my Xbox One console. Since playing it, this game is the only application where my audio works. There is no sound in the dashboard or...
  10. Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S: I bought a new g923 after my g920(thats works well) when i plugged in the g923 and start f1 2021 it start lagging and wont load into the game, when unplug the g923 game start run and load into the...