Xbox Bricked by insider build... Does Xbox Insider provide support anymore?

Discus and support Xbox Bricked by insider build... Does Xbox Insider provide support anymore? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Console rebooted for forced insider update... and came up in the "Something went wrong" screen. Factory reset does not work as it boots back into the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ArtieMcD, Jun 11, 2020.

1. /u/ArtieMcD
    /u/ArtieMcD Guest

Console rebooted for forced insider update... and came up in the "Something went wrong" screen. Factory reset does not work as it boots back into the something went wrong screen after the attempt.

System Error: E102 00000C01 8007045D OS Version: 19041.2475.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2006.200509-0000

submitted by /u/ArtieMcD
    [link] [comments]

/u/ArtieMcD, Jun 11, 2020
  2. KrissrocK Win User

Report a Problem via the Xbox OS 10.0.177428.2004

there used to be a specific forum for insiders/insider builds on xbox.forums... Does that exist anymore in here?
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Report a Problem via the Xbox OS 10.0.177428.2004

there used to be a specific forum for insiders/insider builds on xbox.forums... Does that exist anymore in here?
    Unfortunately that specific forum no longer exists. They have us provide feedback threw the Xbox Insiders reddit forum now.

While there is that option. Reporting the problem with the Report a problem tool threw the console will give them the best data on the issue. Just choose to report the problem under the 'Xbox Insider Hub' app category on the console.

For more exposure, it doesn't hurt to add a post within the reddit forum as well though.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Pathetic Microsoft customer service

as I see from your other thread, you are part of the Xbox Insider preview. Support can not help with Xbox Insider Preview builds, the only place to get proper support is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
    that way the Development team and other Insiders can interact with you. This is unfortunately what being in the Insider Preview is all about, we get the development software and test it out for bugs. If you can't handle this then it maybe a good idea to remove
    yourself from the Insider Preview builds and return to a public build.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Pathetic Microsoft customer service

Here is the really big thing, calling Xbox Support or using Xbox Forums will not help with insider preview build issues. As stated if you don't like getting bugged builds to "test and evaluate" remove yourself from the Insider Program. Sometimes the builds
    are really bugged out and this current build is just that. You need to go to https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
    as that is the only place you will get support for Insider builds.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Update problem

Are you an Xbox Insider? If so, Insider support is handled on the Xbox Insider Subreddit Page. Please make a post there for support. If you are an Insider trying to do
    an offline update will also fail because the os build you have is newer than the one you are trying to install.
Thema:

1. Xbox Bricked by insider build... Does Xbox Insider provide support anymore? - Similar Threads - Bricked insider build

2. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  3. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...
  4. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  5. Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?: My Xbox power brick has a bright red light whenever the Xbox one is turned off, but when I turn it on it has a weak green light, it hasn’t affected me in any way but I want to make sure...
  6. Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support: I'd like to explain that until recently I've not been active on my Xbox except for the occasional movie, Hense why I'm only bring up my issue months after I recovered the account. Yes, it pissed...
  7. Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows: As title states, After reinstalling Windows on my PC the Xbox One controller is totally unresponsive. I’ve tried reinstalling drivers, uninstalling the device and then installing drivers again....
  8. Did this current update cause your console to brick

in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  9. Bricked Xbox due to insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bricked Xbox due to insider hub: Recently purchased an Xbox one which performed a recent update, one week later the harddrive failed so I fitted a new one and now I get e101 codes, this is happening because previous owner...
  10. Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program: I updated using the insiders program today and upon the reset it does when your updating my Xbox just turned off and won't turn back on it makes the beep lights up but no signal and then turns...