XBOX Branding for Eastern Europe?

Discus and support XBOX Branding for Eastern Europe? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there. I work in a big company on the Balkans (or as many refer to them as Ex-Yu countries), which is still not in the EU. Is there any way that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AnhochGaming, Jan 4, 2023.

1. AnhochGaming
    AnhochGaming Guest

Hello there.

I work in a big company on the Balkans (or as many refer to them as Ex-Yu countries), which is still not in the EU. Is there any way that I can get in contact with an Xbox sales representative in order to bring XBOX to the Ex-Yu countries?

:)

AnhochGaming, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello AnhochGaming, in the link below are the Microsoft Sales contacts from several regions and countries, maybe when contacting one of them they can guide you correctly.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Rjcrane Win User

Xbox One shipping

No worries DarkLordZero, hopefully Microsoft look into expanding xbox live services to Eastern Europe. In the mean time checkout

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6123930-xbox-live-support-for-eastern-europe. I have submitted feedback request for this, take a look and vote. Hopefully more people see this and Microsoft action
  4. x1xTuRRiCaNx1x Win User

I have a problem connecting to Xbox Live in Xbox 360

Same thing. Xbox 360 E 500GB brand new console. I live in Europe
    Likewise, brand new Xbox 360E and Europe.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Free Choice of Language in Console Settings

Nor does western standards work in eastern europe germany is most famous for blocking ceetain amount of violence in games punishable by jailtime
  6. Берданка Win User

Unable to change gamertag in Ukraine for fee!

Well, thanks to the 'russian federation' for making the whole Eastern Europe and Northern Asia suffer from sanctions though. It is now a lesson to Microsoft.
Thema:

1. XBOX Branding for Eastern Europe? - Similar Threads - Branding Eastern Europe

2. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  3. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  4. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  5. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. My brand new xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox controller wont turn on: I bought this controller about 2 months ago it just sat on my desk I didn’t drop it or anything then when I finally used it with completely new batteries it wouldn’t turn on so I tried plugging in...
  8. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  9. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  10. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...